Is Valor OP over every other build?

So I have full Valor setup for Speed t16’s and one for GR push and yeah its strong. My question, can anything else even run t16 efficiently? I tried LoD phalanx and LoD condemn and both sucked for damage. Have not done LoD Blessed Shield yet but waiting to get a good GF Flail. All other sets seem so weak now also?

Blessed Shield, Hammerdin, and Rolands can all do T16 solidly. Invoker’s falls behind due to it’s elite hunting playstyle.

Thank you, Guess I need to level up LoD more and min max a little bit more. Just seems like Valor hits like a truck but is so clunky.

Lod blessed shield can handle t16 no problemo. It is very decent for pushing too. Have done gr120, with pretty basic gear and not a ton paragons some seasons ago. It’s also more fun and enjoyable, at least for me. That’s entirely subjective. In t16 it is just a matter of speed. Something like in-geom and permanent steed charge could work. Or an echoing fury for the massive movement. Whatever gives movement speed… Krems belt ??? Rachel’s ring of larceny??? Could work… Haven’t tried them.

Invoker is also strong for pushing. Great at killing elites and rift guardians but you need to carefully build it (thorns rolls, high attack speed, toughness, no critical, etc …)

All crusaders live under the shadow of valor right now, however you can do stuff with these 2 builds. Personally I hate the valor crus. I really don’t like the playstyle and I also suck at it so maybe that’s why…:slight_smile:

I guess the other sets like Roland’s and Hammerdin are nothing special right now.

1 Like

Yeah, valor FoH with the steed set is very fast for t16 speeds, just pretty squishy. I made it in the top 100’s on Lb a couple seasons back with LoD blessed with about 1500 paragons, no primals. It’s just a slower and more methodical play style…walk around throwing shield to gather a nice clump, use the horse with chains to drag elites to the pack, dodge elements and throw. Pack melts then move on…slowly.