Is this cheating?

My thinking power is quite fine thank you. Certainly far better than your non-existent manners.

It’s still automation. And that is against the TOS.

You can try and make excuses all you like, it’s still cheating.

Again, dude: What is your PROBLEM?

Once more: You create the three extra’s ONCE, taking about 5 minutes tops.
After creation, you don’t need to do ANYTHING besides sort loot/upgrade gems.
That’s four times the reward for doing one low-level run, which I don’t like doing.
In short, you upgrade low level gems/collect ancients/Primals at four times the speed.

I won’t get in to your juvenile vocabulary, but really? What is so hard to understand here?

Not sure if you are referring to me or someone else.

It is not automation if you are entering every command individually and separately in each game client.

What is being described does not violate the ToS. Multiboxing is still allowed in Blizzard games. It is key mirroring software/hardware that was banned in WoW.

Oh certainly not you, but to TrashCanMan, whose ranting kinda bugs me…

1 Like

Thanks Ikke. You’re an alright guy mate, unlike some others here.

it is console, so dont worry you wont get banned or something.
but if you feel its wrong you can just stop doing it.

1 Like

You first have to define what you believe cheating to be.

There are many players who abuse game mechanics and others even moreso. In fact, any player who has played the firebird set on the wizard with twisters is cheating. They are abusing game mechanics that are not intended. I believe this to be cheating, but don’t really care since it isn’t the persons fault a patch did not work properly on consoles.

Of course, there are many other exploits to the game, but this is a simple one many people do and don’t bat an eye.