Is this all for patch 2.6.9?

Are we done with the PTR in its current iteration?
No fixes, no buffs, no changes, nothing?

Gonna be a riot once this hits live.

3 Likes

The PTR will end on 11th so testing for the current iteration is pretty much done. There will be bugfixes done before the patch goes live and possibly some finetuning of the numbers. Don’t expect any major changes though.

Realy hope they do one more PTR-Patch and some days to test befor they close PTR and go for live

2 Likes

There might not be another PTR patch before they close PTR, similar to what they did previously. They’ll likely do a patch after PTR ends but before the next Season begins, however. Hopefully, that patch will include most of the recommendations made here.

1 Like

Looking at what happened with Hydra set during the last patch, I wouldn’t bet my rear on that. I hope there will be an early, extended/long ptr session with more than two iterations for the upcoming balance patch after next season.

That would be the ideal time to do major things, right after all sets are out and they have enough data from season and non season.

I’m more excited for S22 patch notes, because now that all the new sets have been released (after S21 starts) the next logical thing in line is to:

• maybe review new sets and tweak numbers
    *add new legendary powers to items that still don’t have any
    *fix some bugs
    *add in auto pickup of DB?
    *release a new game mechanic?
    *revisit Legendary Gems and update the ones that are NEVER used?
    *revisit older sets and bring them up a little or tweak them?
    *finally add in Solo mode for seasons!

I would be hella excited for solo mode seasons and when someone creates a char they have that option to do SOLO only or MULTIPLAYER and then they either show up on SOLO leaderboards or MULTIPLAYER leaderboards depending on what they pick…not that hard for the game to depict if a char is leveling / rifting with a party or not…and in SOLO mode, you would be locked from joining multiplayer games.

3 Likes