Is there a way to add forum members as friends

Hey, after being here for awhile I was thinking that when the game comes out, we will probably wont be spending as much time in here as we do now and I remembered that I read that at a certain trust level you can add people

but I see no such option, is that a thing and if not, is there another option that doesn’t include sharing your battletag and the like?

No, there has never been any such thing on the forums.

Shadow is right. If you want to add people you need to go to your Bnet Launcher and add them there via Battletag. Keep in mind they need to be the same Region for that to work.

If they accept your friend request, then there you go - new friend. You will be able to talk to them to play D2R, etc. There is also a Discord like set of features in the Bnet app that lets you make groups, rooms, text chat, voice chat.

3 Likes

When you make a group it creates a grouped conversation right?

I wish they would have added the option to make actual groups tags like : " work, school, Diablo, Dirty casuals "

And the like so you can arrange your friend list a bit better and add different sound notifications for each

I mean you can make whole channels with whatever name you want and it operates like a Discord channel with text and optional voice chat. Call it

Soul’s Coffee Club or whatever. Soul’s fav PvP friends. People can be part of multiple channels, just like Discord.

Open your Launcher and play with it! Click the Chats and groups button at the bottom of the friends list to go make your own and play with features. You can then add people from here on the forums to your friends list and invite them to the groups.

As for organizing your Friends list - not sure on that. You can set your own notes for each person though so you can remind yourself where you met them and why they are on there.

Edit - I see you are getting the hang of it.

1 Like

Haha yeah, I’ll add a few people and tomorrow I’ll play with the features a bit like you said, thanks for the help guys :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I saw it too but was too lazy to post haha, weird how I never knew they did something like that before misscheetah talked about it