Is the testing going to happen or not

It is 3:30 est and still no server

It’s a little over 12:30 pm pst for them, so you’ll have to wait a bit.

Patience, Grasshopper. All good things come to those who wait… 5 pm PST.

2 Likes

Holy crap - it’s a PTR. Get some air.

3 Likes

thankyou all knowing one but that time has past too lol

Never said I was perfect. I just wasn’t itching and chomping at the bit since 7 this morning 'When does it start, when does it start, when does it start…" I was close to the time of the patch, though.

I just thought when they said the 17th it might actually be on that date guess it will be the 17th somewhere in the world lol

1 Like

It’s still the 17th in Irvine CA where their HQ is.

They will give us all access at 11:59 PM. Blizzard is notorious for being late for everything, Don’t hold your breath ladies & gents.

that is 2:59 am for me I will not give them the same effort
on the 18th I programmed for a company for years I am a old disabled fart now I love the game but I guess loose respect for them after a while I am just one person so I guess they could say who cares?

I am sure with your vast experience that you understand time zones. Blizzard and the PTR server is in California and is regulated by Pacific Time. Please temper your expectations based on that.

If it is going to be delayed past midnight Pacific, they will post something. We all hope that won’t happen, but it is better than launching something broken that we can’t play. If that happens, the duration of the PTR will be extended to accommodate (usually).

1 Like

I will be quiet but they where saying 5 their time 2 hours ago

No, people in the forums were. Blizzz has never given a specific time for PTR start. We were just speculating.

1 Like

It’s funny you mention “something broken”. Their live servers are in ship shape, then again over the vast period of 10-15 years blizzard has Launched with something broken. Hense why I don’t hold my breath now.

I’m a little surprised the patch was released an hour ago, but then the server was never put up…

you would think they read these comments I am a newbe so I will try to be quiet and go with the flow Thanks for your time and feedback

imo when a company says something will be out on a certain day it is out at start of the day not the very end of it.

That’s all we can do…back to live servers to die again. See you boys in a bit.

Please link me to a post from Blizzard (blue) saying 5pm Pacific time. I have not seen ANY time given. They normally don’t.

Remember their timezone is PST, so for them it’s not the “very end of the day”, not yet anyway. It’ll be up eventually, if not, they will more than likely inform the community.

1 Like