Is my luck insanely bad or am i doing something wrong?

i have around roughly 20 hours with my wizard, im trying to complete my build for the non legendary twister build and i just cant get this damn twisted sword to drop, haven’t seen it in rifts, grs and i have upgraded around 50-60 1 handed swords in the cube

My first recommendation is to set the game difficulty to T16 if you can.

You don’t have to do anything, but make the game set the loot tables to maximum.

Supposedly, this is not supposed to matter for Kadala and upgrades but I certainly always feel better when I do it… and it often lets me get items I was struggling for earlier.

Increase your chances by upgrading a rare item.

yes i said that, i upgraded 70 now since i posted that and still no drop

Upgrade rare swords at Kanais Cube - recipe 3.

To me you try to get something like that sword. Then when you do get one. Then they rain from the sky. That is the way the game works on everything you try to do.

That is like I have been trying all season to get a DH God chest piece in ancient with all resist. I have got many with like poison or cold resist but not all resist.

If it were not a sword (a category of weapon available to every class), I’d say make a different character of another class and use them to do the upgrade. This works very well for off-hand and class-specific items as it confuses Smart Loot.

Swords, though… pretty much need to get it from the wizard. Bad luck.