Iron Skin w/Flash Rune Change

In short, I feel that the Flash rune should proc when the Crusader is hit, instead of only when taking damage.

I find myself subconsciously demotivated when seeing a Shield pylon while running a GR with the AoV build. In fact, let me pull off my politeness suit for a moment here - I’ve come to the point where I am beginning to outright fu^%&ng hate Shield Pylons for their Flash-rune-disabling “feature”. I think it sad that a power pylon should adversely affect a run for any class in the game.

A simple adjustment to the way the Flash rune procs would solve the issue.

Shield Pylons adversely affect lots of other abilities and classes too. You get god-mode, but you lose any on-hit abilities. Like wizard with Halo of Arlyse and Bone Chill ruin means they lose out on 33% damage. And if they use illusionist, they can’t spam teleport anymore and are severely nerfed. I can’t see it being changed.

You are probably right - they won’t change it. It still would be nice, if they did. Stuff that is fundamentally irritating should go away. Not sure why Blizzard thinks that not-fun stuff is fun.