Invoker set is now dead

Invoker set is now dead I tried it out I used to be able to clear 100 with 800 para now I cant even beat a 90 with 800 para the build is now way to single target and it does less damage then it did before the 2 set nerf and 6 set buff, the attack speed just fails to make any difference as a have to attack each mob one at a time, Blizzard plz look into moving the 15 yard radius to the 6 set bonus and buffing it to 75000

2 Likes

yea this nurf was way too far, it needed to be dialed down but not the point where there isnt a reason to play it.

:thinking: invoker was always a single target for me…can’t remember how many GR’s I cleared of elites to only find a obelisk at the end with progression still needed and just quit…as invoker was not good at trash or “multiple target” kills…

1 Like

Isn’t the 10 stack = 23.1 stack in the old set? meaning 1.9 stack difference in power? How often do you run into 23stacks and above? every fight? There’s always 2 or 3 that has 20-22 stack fights not to mention the boss fights usually only 14-18 stacks and thats with a 5APS/40 % block base sader.

No, 10 stacks at 90%
23 stacks at 350%

The maths have been posted not gonna do it again. But new 2 piece is bad, and kills a6i2. It makes invoker much weaker and forces norvalds into the build.

The 6 piece needs toned down from 65k to have some form of multiplier that improves aoe clear. Im not sure bombs will be high enough at 125+

you guys have no idea what you’re talking about. Invoker change makes invoker so much better now. Maybe you’re just playing politics to try and save your A62I, but im sorry it’s gone.

1 Like

Bombs can do 135. I did 132 as a trial run during one of my Live Twitch Stream before PTR server was taken down.

In fact, this current nerf still allows for 140 clears with good paragons and fishing for value mob types like swarms and grotesques.

When a build doesnt guarantee automatic 150 clears, its not a dead build, its just a balanced build. The pre nerf bomb sader was too strong. How i know it was strong? Because i cleared 148 with bad bogan trappers and big spiders and a single target RG Perdition with no power/channeling pylon.

1 Like

Im not disagreeing. Or trying to get it buffed that much, I felt weaker with my set up than before the change. It felt like the bombs werent hitting hard enough that i was back to ignoring trash, I dont like having to pony every 5 seconds if i havent killed an elite in that time.

I like the fact that you managed to do so well though, i didnt get much time to test 1 or 2 rifts and a couple grs with basic gear from vendor before i couldnt log in anymore.

what was your 4th cube slot?

i wore unity and cubed coe. Same as many others.

Fair enuff. Survivability wasnt an issue for me. Maybe im just having confirmation bias from being spoiled by how much over the bombs were compared to now. I will jump back on after work if I can log in and try again.

Yeah try again once server is back up. The tuned down A6I2 is still a viable solo build.