Invoker S20 Build Ideas

Anybody playing around with Invoker cube/equipped options in the ptr?

I’d love to see what people are doing!

I took a little break from LoD BS to play around with invoker with echoing fury, messerschmitt’s, and the furnace in cube, and it’s a crazy thing!

I’m also looking for a Vo’toyias on ptr so I can cube that, the furnace, and sanguinary vambraces together. There seem to be some cool options that could really push Invoker ahead!

You are looking in the wrong place for damage increase - ATM, most forms of damage (Or toughness, utility, ect) will come from Jewelry pieces. Flavor of Time will likely be a big one since Invokers are so dependent on elite-hunting anyway.

Yeah I don’t usually play Invoker (outside of starting a season off, pre-LoD).

Do you have any suggestions?

I was playing around with cubed EF and Furnace, and the attack speed bonus from EF seems pretty sick for Invoker.

I was also using an equipped Flavor of Time, with Justice Lantern and CoE equipped.

It seemed to me that it would be interesting (at the very least) to cube Heart of Iron, Sanguinary Vambraces, and Vo’toyias together.

EF requires constantly killing whites, which just isn’t efficient at all at high GRs - Invoker’s is all bout getting them stricken stacks and single target damage.

Sanguinary Vambraces doesn’t proc often enough to contribute any meaningful damage - It procs roughly once per 10 seconds, but in 10 seconds you’ve already done so many melee hits that the AoE proc just is nothing.

Spiker only affects Hack and 2 piece Thorns damage, not the Invoker’s 6 piece sadly. So useless.

The main thing is that Furnace is ALREADY the strongest weapon available, and its +50% damage to elites only. CoE is a +50% overall damage boost, or alternatively a periodic 200% burst boost (Which is more useful to Invoker due to it’s elite hunting style), and there are no weapons stronger then it.

So that only leaves Nemesis Bracers as the only point of change really, and again, if you drop Nems, you’ll have far more GRs that essentially take 5-10 extra minutes to finish then you would WITH Nems.

Heck, Furnace itself might be dropped for an extra jewelry slot. The only reason F%R isn’t used is because losing both Justice Lantern and CoE isn’t worth it over Endless Walk, but if you can cube both, F&R might be a larger damage boost, who knows.

Ekkkhm try blood brother after each block increases damage and also increases bloc chance as i recall it is multiplicative source of damage but I am not 100%, sure along with furnace and akarat shield for cdr reduction then in offhand use this shield which increase elemental damage i forgot its name right now

If you use hack,would that be more dmg at all. My reason that it wouldn’t is because when I used consecration it didn’t seem to much dmg. And being on every hit would just be low dmg. Maybe hack should be reworked to be used for thorns as main wep

How about adding Crimson set to the mix and cube RoGR?