Invoker is not the compensate,it needs buff urgently

‘Developer’s Note: Norvald’s Fervor is overperforming across multiple sets.We want to bring its power down,but we are increasing the utility of Thorns of the Invoker to compensate.’
Now Cru is the least popular role in D3.Invoker is not strong enough,no players can clear GR150 solo in non-season even their paragon is 20k,now in non-season,Asia server Invoker rank 1 GR146,US server Invoker rank 1 GR142.It needs 3GR buff what I expect.My suggestion is buff invoker 6 p bonus:67500%→97500%

1 Like

Oh noes. How dare that be possible. Everyone should clear Gr150 at paragon 0 with no gear equipped!

It is probably not going to change as an A tier build.

Invoker is good for solo play. I find the stricken stacking takes too long in 4 player groups. It gets worse when you have no supports and your buffs drop due to no blocks — though zDH helps make up for the lack of uptime with pure damage from entangling shot…

Fire Impale does perform noticeably better than Invoker. That is my current go-to for group push content. RG kill times are shorter with Impale. It is balanced with Invoker in assisting with elite kills. Impale does one target at a time faster, while Invoker can do multiple elites at once.

My barb farmed all the invoker items so i made one yesterday. Think i figured out a solid spec with the steed set.