Invisible gem or lost forever?

I recently noticed i dont have my Bane of Stricken anymore. It still upgrades and is at the end of the list for all my characters, but gem is literally nowhere to find. It doesnt even drop anymore.

Read #4 of

I read in forum that Armory ''steals" peoples gems. Thats the thing, i double checked all jewelry, i repaired items, changed the order of every item, checked followers on all chars on every map possible. You gamers know its pretty important gem. And thanks for trying to help. :slight_smile:

It doesn’t. If you’re wearing A gear and click B gear on the armory, it will simply unsocket leg. gems from A gear, which will be put into your inventory. The leg. gems don’t disappear when doing this.

Basically what others said is right. If Urshi still recognizes the gem you think lost, and it can be upgraded, it is still in your stash, inventory, or follower somewhere. Check again.

Urshi recognizes gems in order. So if C, E, D gem are in that order in your stash, gem upgrade from Urshi will show in that order. You can narrow down where that leg. gem you’re looking for is that way.

This tells me it’s not in one of your char’s inventory, but somewhere in your stash. Check any recent amulets or rings you changed.

This even solidifies it. Unless you seriously broken the game, which is unlikely, if Stricken is indeed lost, there is no reason RG will not give you another pair.

:slight_smile: Thx all for responding, today i had to enter my password to log in, and I found my gem, where i’m sure it wasn’t there yesterday!
And on top of that best community ever! Thx everyone!