Information about cross progression D2R nintendo Switch?

i have D2R on PC and have a Xbox one and a Nintendo switch , i have diablo3 ultimate devil on Xbox one ( and diablo3 for xbox 360 too ) but i always regret the miss of cross progression for Diablo3 .
Can we hope cross progression about D2R on PC and all consoles ( Switch, xbox one, PS4 or ps5 ) ?
it will be nice to share progression between PC, Switch and Xbox one
And what about pre order D2R on Switch ? All pre orders are available for D2R except fo switch … :thinking:

1 Like

Crossed progression pc/consoles has been announced the same first day they announced d2r

This. We just don’t know specifics about the Switch version.

The problem is with switch, with most games i believe the save game is kept on the switch itself, this was the chief reason D3 was so hacked beyond belief, the issue with D2R will be with cross progression, those hacked save files could result in items finding their way from switch to pc.

I’m sure it will be available on Switch as well. If not, I’m sure they would have some sort of footnote saying something like “Cross-progression not available on Switch”…otherwise it’s false advertising I’d say.

And in regards to a pre-order, it could be a different process for the Nintendo store (I’m not sure) and I’m sure it will become available on there in the coming month or so. I was wondering the same thing about the pre-ordering, actually.

So far, all information regarding console play indicates that accounts will be integrated into BattleNet so, therefore, one may also assume (which may be inaccurate but unlikely) that the save game will also be online; this also means ownership on console also provides permission to post to forums here.

But, the actual save may still reside on the device with a checksum performed by the server to verify no changes. That is probably better… so, go ahead and hack it… you won’t get to play as your game will be flagged as “corrupt.”

just do like fortnite, paladins and some other games that the servers is not controlled by the Console or PC, and the game is saved by and account than u just have to log on any console or pc and than u have carry ur progression