Incredible latency after last maintenance

The latency of North America server is incredible after the last maintenance. I have tested the connection to Asia server and the connectivity is very good, so the issue is not with my client (Yes, I played in both servers).

It’s been 3 days since the maintenance and no signs of reprieve is in sight. I scoured the Internet on server ping for Diablo 3 and found this https://pingtestlive.com/diablo-3.

It show that ANZ server at 43257 while the rest is in the relatively healthy range of less than 300.

Can the admin update us on this?

1 Like

Howdy ExoticMage,

Would you be able to provide a WinMTR test so we can see what is happening on the route from your computer to the servers?

1. Download WinMTR
  2. Unzip the file to your desktop
  3. Run the WinMTR as Admin
  4. Type your server IP in “host”.
  5. Click “Start” and open the game. Let the MTR test run for at least 10 minutes to capture this issue occurring.
  6. Click “Copy text to clipboard”
  7. Type two sets of four squiggly lines and then paste the contents of the WinMTR test between:
    ~~~~ Paste WinMTR Test Results Here ~~~~

Note: If it’s not letting you post, break links by adding a space before .com/.net, so you can post them. You can also upload the MTR contents through Pastebin and post the link then highlight the link and press the ˂/˃ button.