Incredible Adventure of Van Helsing?

I’m just discovering this game now - really having fun with it! Highly recommend as a casual ARPG if you’re looking for something else to try.

Anyone else enjoying his incredible adventures?

Edit: I chose this one over Victor Vran because the dodging mechanic didn’t appeal to me in the reviews I watched. Any thoughts on VV ?

Agreed, I haven’t gotten into the thick if it yet, but it feels like it has potential.

I’m with you, and kicking myself I hadn’t tried it earlier.

Definitely worth a look for any arpg fan.

As for VV. This is the only arpg on the market I haven’t tried at all, though I’ve heard/read good things about it. Curious as well on others insights.

Have you tried “Divine Divinity”? It’s an older game, but if you really like ARPGs you should give it a shot. The gameplay is like your standard ARPGs, as far as the mechanics of gameplay goes. But it has a large, open world to explore like an actual RPG would. There are dungeons,caves, and NPCs with quests to discover out in the world. I remember when I first heard they were making Diablo 3 I was really hoping it was going to have an open world like “Divine Divinity”. I really,really, wish they’d do that for D4.