Increase the stack size of Ramaladni's Gifts

Seriously why is it so low? I already have over 100 Ramaladni’s Gifts in season and I play the game “only” 4-8h a day…

Wouldn’t mind if the max stack size was 1000 or 5000 like gems (diamonds, emeralds) or even 9999.

Would be coold if it was added to each T16 Horadric Caches too or have a 50% chance to drop from them.

I know you won’t make the item add sockets to jewelry too (like it should be from the start…), but at least you could increase the stack size…

11 Likes

That and/or something else. I usually find it difficult to find them when I first start out in the start of a season but eventually they stack up a lot later. At the end of every season theres just way too many of them, useless. Would be great if they gave us another use for them.

5 Likes

What I would like is for Blizzard to confirm that there will never be a recipe using them (or any other use). That way we could at least shrink our NS stacks!

1 Like

And this would solve what problem exaxctly? The hoarding? I have a quick solution for that. Stop hoarding. You will never need thousands of Ramaladnis. Feel free to quote me on that.

2 Likes

You will never need a 100 either…

Ramaladni Gift needs to be more useful or have more purpose than giving a free slot to weapon.

The stack size is never an issue.

3 Likes

I just do what humans are good at…litter the ground with the useless junk and leave…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

That’s what the original town of Tristram was definitely used for. The original inhabitants didn’t mind or even steal your gold.

1 Like

They should include one Rama-gift in the challenge cache of season week, or an end-chapter reward. Either Chapter 1 or include it inside the final Haedrig’s Giftbag in Chapter 4.

2 Likes

If you’ve reached the stack size for Ramaladni’s Gifts, think about his… how long is it going to take for you to find 100 weapons that are better than you’ve got to use them on?

By all means, keep a stack of them, but just sell the rest to a vendor.

1 Like

I like that idea. Having a ram gift within the season journey would be very helpful.

1 Like

Why pick them up when have enough in stash?

1 Like

Ahem…

1 Like

The funny part here is how can you have 100 of them when you only played in the season. Your character in season is 1-70. Your non season has what 907 paragon but you are complaining gift drops???

But lets get back the problem of to many Gifts. Yes it is nice they gave us this for the weapon. Why can’t they make so we have 2 sockets in a weapon like we had before ROS. But that still not going fix how many we have too.

Like what Meteorblade said give them away or sell them.

The thing is they are giving you things on a silver platter now. All this game is today is give me, give me, give me!!! The other thing is about 50 to 75% of the people don’t even do the season journey. About 50% don’t even the 1st 4 chapters.

This so true in this game. The thing is you never have enough mats in this game. But some people feel I have enough mats. I’ll drop them in town. But they will be the first person crying I don’t have enough mats to re-roll stuff too.

Should just be to add a socket to any item. Maybe including items that don’t have them?

1 Like

Yeah, I like that. This will make the players looking forward for ramaladni gift drop very much.

Maybe each Ramaladni Gift gives 1 socket so you need to use 3 on Chest Armor, 2 on Pants, 1 on Helmet and 1 on Off-hand items, 2 for rings and 1 for amulet. As for those gear that doesn’t have a socket, they will get 1 socket when using the Gift.

So, players would need like at least 16 Ramaladni Gift to get all the gear to have sockets.

First of all if you want to check my profile, try again…
I’m a EU player not US, so my paragon in non season is 1920.
Here’s the link in case you don’t know how to check other regions…:

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Gasnick-2400/hero/123700463

Few months ago I had a crazy idea of making Ramaladni’s Gifts more useful by making them legendary…

Here’s an example:

https://i.ibb.co/pyLk730/Primal-Ancient-Legendary-Rama-Gift.jpg

Normal legendary might only add 1 socket to each item, ancient 2 sockets (except jewelry ofc).

Crazy idea, but D3 RoS might use some insanity, cause right now it’s pretty darn borring…

I still think Rama Gifts shoild stack at least to 1000 even if I might not find a use for all of them, it’s still better than 100 stacks, hell even 500 would be enough…

1 Like

Sorry I thought maybe you had another Acc, but was going by the Gasnick profile.

There is a dichotomy of good sense in this suggestion, First that it’s logical to stack much higher. The dichotomy being of course as mentioned that it is unlikely anyone might need to socket over 1,000 weapons.

I can also see someone asking for Blood shards but I do not want to go there as there are threads galore on that. However, with the mats seemingly having next to no threshold, I can definitely see a use and case for doing the same thing to gems as with veiled crystals etcetera for all gem types from Marquis through to Flawless Royals (Diamonds / Emeralds / Topaz’s / Rubies and Amethyst’s).
So based on that I see no reason why removing the cap on RAMALADNI’S GIFTS is a problem either.

1 Like

Here’s an idea…it even makes you a better person…drop the damn gift if you’re at 100. Like seriously. Or if you play solo, use the gift on a weapon, any weapon. Or use one more inventory space…I dunno I just don’t see any issue here, sorry. Now more stash tabs, that’s a real issue I’d like to see remedied