Incoming exploits GG Blizzard (RIP Season 25)

You are useless Bravata has been fully exposed on several occasions. He uses alt accounts and quits the game every other month. In addition to trying to assume the identity of another forum member.

2 Likes

Once again love the dodging

I just posted above this is all you do is make false claim after false claim and any time you’re asked to back up your claim, you dodge the question with another false claim.

You then have the testicular fortitude to ask me to provide you with something you refuse to provide to me when i asked first.

Uh, most of the threads you create get poof’d. But I’ll play along, Bravata. We’ve actually proven you use alt accounts and even comes into the same thread with different accounts to argue from both sides of an issue or what you’re doing now, defending the outlandish claims in the opening post.

Point is, get over yourself. Get some professional help. If your parents spent half the money they do on your game licenses on therapy, you might just get the help you need.

Just sayin’.

2 Likes

I had you on ignore. Then I wanted to know why…

If true, that would explain a lot.

1 Like

You are a waste of time I do not need anything from you.

Is that what’s called “check mate”?

3 Likes

The you have zero business asking me for instances of what you asked me for.

1 Like

He will try to tap dance around it. He takes lessons from Bobby K.

Season should start soon for many of us have fun leave the troll alone.

3 Likes

Well, he will start the season soon also, only to have a teary eyed Dear Diary thread about how he has to quit the game for some silly reason 2 weeks from now, and how he is never going to play again or give Blizzard any more money, that is, until the next new shiny thing comes out.

3 Likes

:point_up_2: But what account will “I quit Karen” use this time?

1 Like

I’d like to leave this thread alone but seriously, get some help.

I’m pleading with you. Having delusions is a serious issue. Therapy and medication can help. Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of but it’s no excuse for your behavior. I’m not sure what diagnosis you’d receive but mostly it would be bi-polar disorder or schizophrenia. Now, the diagnosis can be devastating when first received but with medication, the delusions go away. I promise, you feel better when you’re medicated.

The power is in your hands.

4 Likes

So what’s happening here is the season roll over there didn’t go over well so some folks still have their paragon from last season and their gear even etheral weapons that did not go away.

I do not think there are exploits just some SHOCKER, serious bugs in Asia servers. GO FIGURE… bugs? in a blizzard game? NAHHHHH

1 Like

You people don’t get it. Bravata isn’t a troll, he is 8 goblins stacked on top of each other in a very long trenchcoat.

6 Likes

There’s a guy in Non Season that’s sub 3k paragon that cleared a GR 150 with a GoD DH.

Yeah, there’s an exploit. The question is if Blizzard will fix or not.

1 Like

Nooooo, not this, please, I don’t have time to play next week with Spider-Man 3 and the Witcher Season 2 releases!

Last time they restarted the season on consoles things get awry as it was an opportunity for people to sneak in their edited characters. It ruined any kind of fair competition big time. I hope they learnt something and either don’t pause the season or get rid of any potentially edited items while allowing players to keep accumulated character levels, bloodshards and gold only.

obviously they didn’t learn.

I can guarantee you that if you clear a GR that is either higher or the same one faster than a rank 250 you will get the 250 rank. There is nothing in the program for the leader boards that checks to see if you are botting or not.

Some players actually get on the leader boards legit. Can you actually take the top spot without botting I would say yes if you do it the way others would do it if botters weren’t in D3. Get on a team and get yourself to level 70 ASAP. Then let them help you get geared up and help you level your gems that your build uses. Then let them help you get your paragon up really high then you will see that you can capture the top spot when you learn how to do it along with actually putting in the effort to do it.

I don’t see it on the Americas region DH or Barb. If it is there then it will probably be one of the other classes that I didn’t check.

Welcome to the Forums. This is not a help forum it is attack anything for anything they post. I come to get a laugh and try to pi&s people off.

The poor guy figure out something in the game and they didn’t. But now he is a cheater for what the Dev’s put in the game. But wait it is a bug or exploits right.

I tried to tell these same people the gaming companies do this in anther thread. By putting things into the game that are hidden till somebody finds them and now he is a cheater!!! Plus they attack me and told I had no clue on how gaming companies work. WOW

I was told by somebody one time welcome to forum and you better have thick skin to be on this forum. Plus watch how many people come back and attack me for telling the truth about forum.

I never asked you for anything, next.