Inarius suggestion: a clearer direction

Grace of Inarius
(2) set: Bone Armor damage is increased by 1000%. While Bone Armor is active Grim Scythe has 50% increased area. Corpse Explosion consumes all essence and explodes up to 5 additional times for every 30 essence consumed.
(4) set: Bone Armor grants an additional 2% 3% damage reduction per stack.
(6) set: Bone Armor, while active, also creates a swirling tornado of bone, damaging nearby enemies for 1000% damage and increasing the damage they take from the Necromancer Grim Scythe and Corpse Explosion by 10,000% 15,000%.

Basically the idea is to embrace the close range poison spec, while giving Corpse Explosion a place where it’s not totally outclassed. This also gives you an easier way to dump essence for Ledger’s Disdain (which has always been an awkward gameplay loop). I also wanted to rework the useless inarius 2pc into something that scales better.

Even if there are no corpses in the area, corpse explosion will explode up to 5 times based on essence consumed.

Hopefully this change would create a viable trash killer not totally garbo against rift guardians while also being fairly unique. I think death nova builds should be left to trag’oul (which also needs buffs) so I excluded it from the bonuses, though it may still be used to build black death stacks.

1 Like

This would pretty much destroy Inarius / Blood Siphon / Blood Nova with Iron Rose due to the removal of the damage bonus from enemies affected by bone armour.

I think that build is already pretty dead as it stands and would probably work better with LoD anyways. Still, ideally a blood nova build would work with trag’oul best rather than inarius. Trag’oul is critically underpowered right now, so I hope it gets buffs