Improving Inna's damage

Now that the Rabbid strike bug has been fixed LoD WoL got severely nerfed, the Inna’s build has been severely weakened as well due to the reduced %dmg on gear Crudest Boots/Bindings of the lesser gods. To balance it out, perhaps increase the gears damage instead to 500% on crudest boots and 500% increase from bindings of the lesser gods, when cyclone strike is used. Even with these two buffs, its still not as powerful as it was with the rabbid strike bug LoD WoL. But it would make both LoD WoL and Inna’s much more of a viable build. And would be around the same level of power as PoJ.

What version of Inna’s on the PTR was using Rabid Strike that it gets affected? Non-Season is using ShenLong’s and season is using Ethereal plus two Two handed weapon powers (Flying Dragon and Furnace) and either In-Geom or Crystal Fist as your 2nd equipped weapon. LoD WoL is not broken OP as it was on the first PTR patch, but it is more powerful than the live server and will easily farm T16 and GR 90 or so.

2 Likes

It’s actually 50% stronger then it was and Khord, they were just saying the bug with the bracers was fixed when using rabid strike. Inna’s is on par with PoJ I’d say. I still believe it needs more DR, but that’s me.

That is true …

But in the End, it is the Monk.
He is a Glascannon, just without the Cannon-Part

You’re right about Inna’s not using Rabbid Strike. That part was meant for LoD WoL getting nerfed. And the other part with the gear is technically meant for both LoD WoL and Inna’s set. Basically stating, if both pieces of gear got a 500% buff it wouldn’t make LoD WoL super powerful like it was during first ptr but still strong. And would make Inna’s a bit stronger as well. (My bad on the confusion lol) Note: I edited my original post. And this…lol

1 Like

I would have been fine if they kept the crudest and Binding of the lesser gods bonuses from the first patch but fix the rabid strike split fire Ally bug. It would have made LoD wave of light stronger than live servers but not crazy OP the way it was on the PTR.

wouldn´t it be better to fokus wol more on to the swk set, have lod-wol for t16-speeds but fokus more on lod-ltk to get a bit more support ?

this way you could split it a bit- lod for ltk, swk for wol and poj for tr
would make much more sense

The numbers presented would actually make LoD WoL stronger then it was in PTR. Instead of bieng 21x multiplier, it would be two 6x multipliers. In case you forgot, the crudest boots weren’t working during PTR for Rabid Strike.

Source :grey_question:

Not my fault you didn’t keep up with the news. Just do some light reading.