“Improved Communication” isn’t what is happening - Zero Clarity on Patch Changes

So D4 and DI is “beyond” D3… It’s almost like you guys are treating D3 and it’s players like an unwanted child. I truly believe D3 has the potential to become a better game, and possibly see it as one of top most played game. This community has been pitching tons of great ideas to improve the game but I see little to none actually being used.

6 Likes

Blizzard: …
Blizzard: Diablo 4
Internet: omg yay
Blizzard: in 5 years
Internet: ok fair enough
Blizzard: Diablo 4
Internet: when is D3 season 19?
Internet: hey we noticed you nerfed our favourite Barb changes at Blizzcon, will the next patch launch on the 13th with a full set of patch notes?
Internet: can you please confirm patch notes, date, and season start date?
Blizzard: Diablo 4 pictures
Internet: omfg tell me when s19 is releasing why u du dis 2 me arrgrghhghh
Blizzard: More Diablo 4 pictures

58 Likes

To be fair, Blizzard has been doing their “Soon” garbage since as far back as I can remember. The first time I visited game forums was while playing Diablo 2. It’s been “old” and tiresome for 20 years. It’s just gotten worse.

10 Likes

What is happening with Diablo II?

Agree. We’ll only look at the number/ actions. No more words, no more promises. They’re meaningless.

6 Likes

Feedback is never too late?? When will you make it so Barbs are able to do impressive DPS and hold their own? I mean, you let Wizards be on top for years. Vyrs/Chantodos has been easily the top for two patches straight with no nerfs at all, yet from what I’m reading barbs aren’t even given the chance to be on top for one patch. Why not allow the 200% multiplier for S19, and then maybe bring it down to 150 the next patch, then 100% the following if still needed? This would be a LOT better and make us Barbs feel better about playing. Instead you made it so Barbs will still need to be zdps AGAIN. So when you say feedback is never too late and that it might not make THIS patch… well… you kinda of lose credibility there. Its mind boggling how Blizzard doesn’t seem to get that.

8 Likes

They locked Free’s thread. What the…
Just when you though it cannot get any worse…

12 Likes

If this is improved communication, I hate to see what improved game will be…

17 Likes

Well that’s the thing. There is plenty of tine to respond to feedback in general and stating what the development team wants.

Often we have no clue about the goal or direction desired, and thus feedback is given in all directions. And especially with new sets introduced it can be rather frustrating. Take the new monk set, we had no idea what the idea behind it was, so a complete overhaul was suggested. That is wasting our time and our tune if that is not the goal of it.

And changing numerical values aren’t difficult neither is responding on Crusader set to say Heaven’s Fury would be added. It’s not that much work required and will help keep things in line.

Also consider bringing back PTR patches. There’s a lot of things that can be derrived sooner that way, without hurting the experience of a new season, because things aren’t completed yet. Seasons doesn’t really return or stay, so when things aren’t up to par with a current season, it feels demotivating.

1 Like

Improved communication *locks thread

13 Likes

There I fixed for you:

32 Likes

Bwahahahahaha.

Bwahahahahaha that’s gold.

2 Likes

5 Likes

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

16 Likes

Blue post’s - everytime the same quality - “we care” - we dont have time to write some quality post’s"".

8 Likes

Leaked information, I found the name of the new barb set:

Harold’s Pain

(Note this is a joke)

3 Likes

“I just wanted to respond to the subject of little to no communication with, ‘You’re wrong’. You’re welcome.”

3 Likes

Quoted for truth!

It only took us 4 years to get Mortick’s!

So we’ll get a top tier Whirlwind build around the same time Diablo IV launches!

20 Likes

Nope, the name of the new set will be “Bul’ Kathos’s Disappointments”

4 Likes

And when is no longer relevant.

Nevalist is not to blame, she is but a messenger. The problem comes from the top. The complete lack of touch with its own public, like they have shown in D:I that Blizzcon when they got Bo’ed. That’s the simplest image you can get on how disconnected Blizzard is from the Diablo community.

They should postpone the patches and run more tests

4 Likes