Important idea. To play CAMPAIGN, and when I want to stop it, to do so. And then playing Adventure mode. Yet CAMPAIGN lets me continue where I left off, unless I want to reset it. I didn't want to forget [in]

about this. So, I tried to send this before months from now or forgotten forever.

Back then, I didn’t know to block out other players. My brother entered my game and finished Act 1 and beginning Act 2, without me knowing what’s going on. I missed also the text from NPCs that are worth listening to. Story and NPCs missed.

I could rename this, “Playing CAMPAIGN then playing ADVENTURE. Then CAMPAIGN again.” That doesn’t cover all of it though.

If you respond about Seasonal, I want you to do it on this Seasonal post I made.

About Seasonal, I could buy permanent access to it for $50. And to get 5 more stash tabs that way. Pet and more. Could make it really hard to get the green complete sets; like having to do Torment 10+ situations.
This purchased Seasonal would allow me to play with non-Seasonal players.

You can always change the campaign quest: in the main menu, select “Game Settings” and then click on the “Change” button in the middle of the screen. There, select the quest you stopped at, and continue to go through the campaign, starting with it.

2 Likes

Shows that you only got 1 post in.

I’m curious what the game makers would think about it, going back to last part finished of Campaign to finish it.

Actually, there are about 100 of them, but in the European forum (I am MVP there). But does it really matter?
The developers have provided an option with which you can re-run the campaign again, so if someone passed it for you, then you can roll back the quests.

By the way, also note that transferring an account to others may in some cases violate EULA.

1 Like

I’m not sure what you are talking about, but before ROS there only was Campaign. And starting Campaign over and over again or at any point, that you have already reached (and you had to do it again for all four diffculties), was the only thing you could do and has been possible since Diablo 3 was released.

1 Like

I couldn’t figure out with Google searches what “ROS” means. What does it mean? Thanks.

We are maintaining a Wiki for the acronyms in the “New Users” forum.

Let us know if there should be any improvements.

RoS is listed in the “game → game-specific” section.

Link to game specific

3 Likes

Really?
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=diablo+iii+ros

The very first returned result was this…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_III:_Reaper_of_Souls

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls is the first expansion pack for the action role-playing video game Diablo III. It was revealed at Gamescom 2013. It was released for the PC and Mac versions of Diablo III on March 25, 2014.

1 Like