I'm stuck. Lost my Seasonal Character

Hey. LONG TIME D3 player here (believe it or not).
I bought the game when it came out, and found out my machine couldn’t handle the graphics, so I put the box away…
…fast forward to years later (2018), and I’m going through a box, found the game, and had just bought a HOG of a machine. Loaded the game, bought all of the versions (Eternal Collection, Reaper of Souls, Rise of the Necromancer, Battle Chest) and 6 years later, I’m off and running.

I have a Seasonal Level 70 Necromancer. 593 Paragon. Using Inarius Set with Bone Storm settings. Almost $3 Billion in gold, and am stuck at Torment VI. I can’t get any further. I’ve farmed (see: Paragon), used other sets, started over several times. I’ve even leveled dozens of “Gem of Ease” and used power weapons to start a new Seasonal to speed through to Lvl 70, and can barely get over Torment II.
And now since the newest update, my characters are no longer Seasonal and my Seasonal stats are back to 0%.

Any advice?
How can I turn this character back to Seasonal. I was only on Season 9, and like I say. I was stuck. I’ve been to youtube, the forums, Icy Veins and other sites to get hints and tips along the way, but I can never get past Torment VI and Season 9. Most of Season 9’s quests are set to Torment X, and I can’t even make a dent in any enemies coming at me. And now that my Seasonal was taken away from me, I’m really confused on what to do.

Help?

It is what season is about, start from fresh. Everyone need to start at lv 1 with no gear, no matter you create a new seasonal hero or rebirth a hero.

Season lasts for ~3 months. At the end, all seasonal heroes shall be converted to non-seasonal automatically.

If you don’t want to start over again, just play non-season.

1 Like

Thank you! I don’t remember starting over like that before, but it makes sense. I’m 58 and a Disabled Veteran. I’m not slow by any means, but must have missed that.
Much appreciated!

I’m assuming you mean public T6 games. The game requires that you complete a certain level of GR Solo in order to be able to play in higher public Torment levels. You unlock higher torment levels by completing higher solo GR levels.

At the end of every season your seasonal characters will turn into non-seasonal characters. And then when a new season starts you start all over, fresh, from level 1 with a new character, or you may rebirth a non-seasonal character.

You can rebirth a non-seasonal character to turn them back into a seasonal character, but you still have to start fresh from level 1.

The balance in this game is really bad, you may find a build you really enjoy but in reality it can be an underpowered build. If you want to be able to climb levels you need to play a build that is capable of that. The game forces you to play 1 optimal build that EVERYONE plays. My suggestion is just look at the leaderboard, like top 10, and they all pretty much are using the same build, you can just try to copy them to be able to experience high level stuff. Goodluck.

Seasonal characters stop being seasonal at the end of a season. Each new season you have to create a new seasonal character.