I'm fine with changes or no changes

Is there anyone else that would totally be fine with changes for the whole of d2 but would also be totally fine with absolutely no changes?

If the game changes drastically, that just means I’ll be more addicted, trying to find the next best thing, but if nothing changes, I’ll be happy to do what I know and keep playing until I get bored of the same game for 40 years.

3 Likes

I hope we get both, big changes in a new game mode. Very few in standard d2r.

Everyone’s happy, faithful remaster and new content, everyone wins!

Except Classic players, we got rekt by no shared stash :frowning:

6 Likes

No matter what happens, provided loot drop rates remain untouched and there’s no “end game” content similar to PoE or D3, I’m virtually unaffected.

LOL, we just get rekt, that’s all haha

Er… so you mean people who will buy regardless?

I’m sure most purchasers will never touch this forum, so the majority will probably fall under this category.

I imagine launch day will be…

Oh so they changed that? …huh.

Oh so they didn’t change that? …huh.

Dude… why does my Amazon look 80?

2 Likes

Very well said, absolutely spot on bro.

1 Like

Classic really should get shared stash, and yes I agree I like preserving most of 1.14d with a new d2r mode, though I would still want some bug fixs in 1.14d mode even without the balance changes

They could release tomorrow and I would be a million times happy with what we are getting for my fav game of all time, I cannot wait to play it and have that, brand new feel, full fresh start, experience.

They have done alot of great adjustments, less is more moving forward now.

3 Likes

I have not played it since about 2002-2003. Well, technically, I played for 15-30 minutes last year on my now-dead PC.

So, realistically, it doesn’t matter. I remember some things. I have no idea about other stuff. Either way, if it is fun to explore, then it is a victory… if it turns to a slog of non-fun, then it’ll be deleted as usual.

Rofl! please pass me whatever you’re smoking.

I kinda hope they fix at least 50 of the 1000 bugs the game has. Especially for Assassin making elite packs disappear with traps…

You still here? Go back to D3 little troll…

D2R is going to be the epic re-master with the right amount of QOL changes that TRUE D2 players have been aching for for 20 years.

2 Likes

I really would love to see item levels added to the vanilla game, will help with QoL when it comes to crafting items!

At the end of the day I’m going to play it. But most of us have seen what they did with D3 and Retail WoW over time and saw that continuous updates just ruin the game. We don’t want that to happen to this faithful recreation. Apply the cool updates and patches to D4.

2 Likes

Its not necessarily the updates, it’s the motivation behind the updates. They sit in big board rooms and say, “we have X players, how can we milk a buck?” and then proceed to screw the game up.

This is what happens when the devs are replaced by NBA and marketing types. They will run the quality and reputation into the ground to save face with the shareholders, then jump ship with an “extensive and impressive CV”.