I'll summarize the general streamer feedback on resurrected

It’s a disadvantage to use a skill bar imo. But if some players want that for pc as a toggle, I’m not opposed to it. I wish I could use D2 controls in D4 (and bind as many or as few things as I like).

we are on the same side here
however, other mmorpgs managed to let you use 40 skills at the same time without mouse binding

Mouse binding? I keybind in D2 and bind as many as I want.

Game looks amazing. The merc skills is a very nice touch

2 Likes

no, you mouse bind
you click a key to bind a skill to your left or right mouse button and then you click the mouse button to attack

I just bind it to the key then hold right click all game unless I want to stop or do some shift left click shenanigans. No mouse wheel needed.

who is talking about the wheel?

Things did change when the wheel was invented.

:alien: :dolphin:

2 Likes

Yep, they really need a real skill bar for mouse/keyboard as well. It is already there for controller. Absolutely no reason not to add it for both control schemes.

1 Like

Being able to not use the mouse buttons at all (replace mouse actions with keys) would help with carpal tunnel a lot, especially for click spammers

1 Like

It may not be that long before we can do away with the keyboard, too.
All that I hope for when it comes to all of the Neuralink tech is that some brilliant engineers/machine learning AIs can create a non-invasive form of tech which is as accurate and which does not need to be implanted. Wishful thinker am I.
:video_game::monkey:

:alien: :dolphin:

Finally a use for that Bill Gates chip we are all getting :rofl:

1 Like

he is holding a freaking joystick
yea, yea, i got it

1 Like

Read an article about it earlier today. First it played with the joystick. They recorded the brain activity for doing different stuff with the joystick. Then later the joystick was removed and the game was controlled based on just the brain activity.

Interesting, but eh, it seems hard to come up with a less effective game input than that :smiley:

Actually, more impressed with the fact that a monkey (of the non-human kind) is playing Pong.

1 Like

I disagree. If you can’t handle clicking a mouse just bind click to your keyboard and focus more on spamming a single spell. Problem solved.

its literally already progammed and activated for controller gameplay
there is no point in not enabling this option to keyboard players because just for the sake of purist fascism is not an argument

1 Like

There’s a reason people are pushing so hard for this, because it’s a significant change to the game. It completely changes some builds like Hammerdin and Frenzy barb.

If it was a small change like gem stacking or something, then sure. But it’s not. It doesn’t make sense to change D2 around so much when there’s a new Diablo game around the corner. If you do want these changes you could always play a mod.

an OPTIONAL setting
does not change anything for anyone
it is ALREADY IN THE GAME

It hardly changes the game. It changes 2 clicks to 1 click. There is nothing you can do with it, that you couldn’t do before. Only makes it more intuitive and nice to use. Doesn’t get more QoL than that.