IK/Ancients idea

N90 buff is nice but IK is still my go-to favorite among Barb sets and I find that Ancients need more love instead of being glorified meat shields that generate Fury. As such, I have a few suggestions.

1. Change Fury of the Ancients legendary power to grant all runes and increase damage by 40-50% for each Ancient you have out. This would double Ancient damage by a factor of 2 thanks to Council Rises rune, increase recovery for both the player and Ancients via Ancient’s Blessing rune, give a considerable debuff that benefits other players via Duty to the Clan rune and the flexibility to pick the damage type of Ancients instead of being forced into Lightning with Together as One. Meaning we can synergize with HOTA Smash with Council Rises and benefit from Elemental Damage. The secondary perk replaces the Attack speed buff that I will be implementing farther down this list and it encourages you to keep the Ancients at full strength.

2. Change 6-piece bonus to increase Damage by 4000% and Ancients deal triple this amount.. Increasing the 6-piece bonus for Ancients bolsters their damage output considerably. It won’t match Gavel + Remorseless but it’d certainly be better than what it is now.

3. Add Unique Legendary Power to IK Maul: Attack Speed for you and your Ancients increased by 50% for each Ancient you have out. IK Maul is NEVER utilized due to needing both Remorseless and Gavel equipped and in cube respectively. This wouldn’t be as big of a problem if you gave players flexibility with either the 4th cube slot like you did in Season 22 or giving us the means to place w/e we want in all 3 slots. Meaning we can roll with 2 Weapons + Armor if we wanted to. Even if that weren’t an issue, there simply is no reason to equip a 2-H Weapon when Istvan set or dual-wield is so much stronger. By massively increasing the Attack speed with IK Maul, you’d hit like a truck and do so very quickly at the expense of some CHD. The values obviously would be tweaked for balance purposes but it’d certainly give IK Maul some badly needed love.