Ignite bug? Is it just me?

I’ve been having a problem getting teleport to function correctly and have been using different key bindings to make it not so noticeable (I just deal with teleport not porting when i press the key so i don’t get frustrated now><) But, today I’ve been having an ignite issue with the firebird set. It’s dropping off mobs the instant before they die… I have to reapply ignite for every single mob in order to kill it (running bounties where I can normally one shot stuff is now a start and start over dance). I thought the teleport thing was just me but i see there are a lot of threads about it, but nothing about ignite. It only started happening today, and my lvlup in the new season has gone fine so far otherwise.
I guess my question is; is it just me having these crazy problems? Is changing the abilities around so they’re on different keys a thing that the game doesn’t like? The teleport thing was one thing, but this new ignite thing is extremely frustrating. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there anything i may be doing to cause it to just drop off the mobs?

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve also been seeing this bug. The mobs seem to freeze up just before they die and lose combustion. At my current level, trash should be dying immediately as soon as I proc combustion, but they are not.

All mobs, or just Morlu Legionnaires?

1 Like

I saw this as well yesterday. I just made a bug report.
For me it’s only Morlu mobs as far as I was able to see.

When it happened the stayed at 10% life, then by hitting them with disintegrate they lost ignition, it got reapplied their life popped up to 80ish % after they died fast.

If any of you see this happening with other types of mobs please make it known.

Yeah that’s why I asked specifically about the Morlu Legionnaires. It’s not a bug- they simply have a regeneration mechanic that removes debuffs and restores their life if you don’t kill them twice within a short time period.

Super annoying at high GR levels. Elite Morlu packs can be nigh-unkillable.

1 Like

Morlus will turn to ash at about 5% health and take reduced damage for 10 secs or so. If you fail to kill them during this time, they will regain about 60% of their health back.

This is similar to most of the cheat death mechanics that all classes have available to them. It also removes any debuffs currently on the Morlus, which is why you could not damage them using Firebird’s set. Most other sets would not have this issue (Jade Harvester being an exception).

This is not a bug, but a normal game mechanic specific to Morlus, and it is exacerbated when you are using Firebird’s set specifically, since you lose the 2-piece bonus on them while they are ash.

Morlu Legionaries and Incinerators will restore 1-100% Life if brought down to their ash state (below 5%), but not killed in 10 seconds.

You are absolutely right, got this awesome answer by @Vitakaninen

1 Like

Yep, that was the one. They would kind of look like stone when they bugged out.