If Barb is Nerfed and Season Ends Up Much the Same as S18. Nobody is going to play

If Barb is Nerfed and Season Ends Up Much the Same as S18. Nobody is going to play
Enough Said . Please Leave WhirlRendBarb as OP

4 Likes

Not sure what planet you live on, but people will still play, it’s Diablo. Remember, if the build doesn’t go live, it never got nerfed, it was simply just not released as tested.

4 Likes

People will still play, others will still whine. I want barb to go live the way it is, realistically its not going to happen though, we will see it get nerfed some. However no matter the outcome people will still play regardless.

1 Like

I’m still going to play.

Actually really looking forward to next season, and yes, I’ll be jumping on the Barbwagon.

Not to mention, all the cosmetics are new for me. I must have missed the season they were first introduced.

2 Likes

I will for sure give barb a spin next season.
A bit concerned this will be season of the barbs though, meaning you cannot open a public game without being 4 barbs in it :slight_smile:

So what if it is? That exact scenario happened when Necro was released. People had fun with it.

1 Like

These posts pop up around every patch and every blizzcon, people thinking they speak for the masses. Just people being trolls.

I’ll play just enough to get the new pet. Blizzard really doesn’t care either way. They already have my money and they don’t care about my market.

Besides, we’re just beta-testers for their next game.

I’ll play with a DH and forget about all other classes…

1 Like

I did not like Necromancia 3. I think I am not going to like Barbomancia 3.

There are still plenty strong classes. Barb isn’t even “op”. He’s balanced, we just haven’t seen a balanced barb in over 5 years so everyone is freaking out.

I’m quite sure they will reverse some of the nerf on chantodo. Bazooka is still hella strong and if that build can solo clear trash in a 150 all they have to do is time the angels with the rift guardian and it’ll be the first solo 150 we’ve seen.

To answer your question though, no. If barb is nerfed from ptr notes, I’ll be uninstalling. I played other classes waiting for barb buff. There’s nothing left for me to do besides play barb at a balanced level.

3 Likes

When you say balanced, do you mean like how wizards were relative to the other classes in era 11?

God, you are the biggest troll on this forum.
You probably have TL3, but should of been banned instead.

Sincere question:

Do you feel that wizards are currently overpowered? Below is the graph that was made to look at greater rift efficiency in era 11. Even if you do not trust what I say (and this graph was not made by me), there is a clear outlier in the graph below.

Imgur

My earnest point is that the game designers need to be careful about making another outlier, especially in light of them nerfing both wizards and necromancers. My opinion has detractors and supporters, but it would be advantageous if there is an unbiased assessment of the game data.

Also, your comments are surprising as you have liked 65 of my posts in the new forum and I currently am your 3rd most “liked” poster.