Idea For A Season; Yay or Nay?

Personally, I say Yay of course. Anyways, I thought that a great idea for an upcoming Season would be the ability to choose the Season Benefit from any of the past Seasons. Log on and select Season 5’s bonus. Log on later on and now maybe you want to use Season 13’s bonus. No stacking though. Only one Season bonus can be applied at a time. What do you all think?

1 Like

I think this is unique in theory, but due to seasons working like a key that is turned on in the background, I am not sure how difficult it would be to have so many keys optional at one time.

If it is within the technical limitations of the team, I would be all for it once they run out of seasonal theme idea’s.

I like the idea, really!

I guess most of the players will simply pick loot based bonuses the very first days and after the 1st step of gearing and leveling, it will be Season 19 theme for the rest of the play through.

Season 19 theme is simply overpowered…period!

I haven’t logged in for 2-3 weeks i guess and took a look on the leaderboard.
Gr150 in 3 minutes and to be in the leaderboard you have to beat 150 aswell.
As for solo, i wondered how i could still be on the leaderboard with my 117 3-4 weeks ago.
I guess, everyone wants to farm as much xp and gem levels as possible.

Unfortunately this specific theme would ruin your idea, but i would totally go for excluding this theme.

On top of that:
Matthew mentioned that themes might cycle at one point, if they feel they are done with patching and balancing.

If every class will have 5 sets to play with, my bet would be
“rotation after the 10th’s theme”.
We had 6 themes, including S19-theme.

I guess, this would mean, we will see 4 totally new ones until they start rotating.

Even if i like your idea, i won’t see it happening.

Peace :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: