I was so excited for Firebird XP group meta! Now my disappointment is overwhelming... : (

Rat runs are so tired and old, and twister was on top last season. This nerf unanimously seems to be so heavy handed it has left a foul taste in my mouth. I’m reconsidering even logging in for this new season. With no new seasonal buff and just a new follower system there were only a few shiny attractive gems to this new season to begin with, and Firebird’s was arguably the shiniest imo. Yes according to some sources it was able to clear a theoretical 157 (Raxxanterax) and we knew a nerf was coming but this was just overkill and needs to be reversed completely on either both the 2 and 4 piece nerf or the 4 and 6 piece nerf. Let your D3 community have some fun with a new meta please Blizzard rat runs make 90% of folks want to cry at just the thought of them pleeeaaaassseee!!! Reversing most of the firebird nerfs will restore the hype that has been killed for a lot of folks and make your community interactions look pristine please please please!

1 Like

So what do you want to discuss again?

The heavy handed firebird nerf, is it still going to be equal to or greater than rat runs, why the exp meta has been stale for 12 seasons, the potential of having build diversity in that exp meta and how many more players could be retained/attracted by that?

They said they are watching feedback on Firebirds and they are looking into things. Decide for yourself what that could mean. They might bring back FB from the last PTR stage but fix things somewhere else. They could also adjust the nerfed figures to some degree, whatever they deem fitting. Or they just tell us it’s fine and leave it as-is… currently nobody knows what to expect.

Maybe they’ll get creative and give Ignite/Combust a 60 second internal cooldown.

Shhhh, they are listening. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like there’ll be an update about the adjustments to Firebird set by this Friday at the earliest.

2 Likes

Let’s gooooo!!! So glad they really listened and acted so quickly! I even heard the necro set got some love. Now they just need to shine some light on poor witch doctors :rofl:

You are 1k paragon, its just a beggining of rating.
Rat’s shouldnt be boring for u yet, how many u made? 50?