I need help with my Vyr pushing

I Can’t beat Gr84 and well Grift 83 was hard as hell.

My damage is fine, if I can manage to clear the trash without diying and loosing my stacks I reach the boss with severals minutes left.

But then I’m just too weak and die. And building 20 stack with no stacks of arcon is a death sentence for me vs most boss.

If one of you can look at my profile and tell me if its a gear problems or give me a few tricks to kill boss I’d be happy.

Profiles are down, we can’t see it right now. Maybe you could make your setup in d3planner so we can see what’s going on?

Couple questions: are you using Halo of Karini + Storm Armor? This helps a lot with survivability.

Also, how much cooldown reduction do you have? And you are using Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac (or Messerschmidt’s Reaver)? You want enough cooldown that you get back into Archon quickly. If you have to hang around for a long time waiting for Archon to come off cooldown, you’re going to have a much harder time surviving.

1 Like

I made a endless walk variant with ef in the cube, its pretty tanky :slight_smile:

Actually this is true when you are mobing, but when you get a RG that TPs and rushes to you all the time before you get a chance to get the Karini buff up, It’s actually quite the opposite. Also I find that it consumes more time on higher GRs, when fighting RG, becuase I have to be mindful of the fact that I have to keep up Karini Buff on the Boss or get one shot, so need to keep telporting away now and then. The Endless Walk set I find is better on RG fight as you only need to move to get damage mitigation and can still reposition yourself next to the RG having no downtime on DPS or building up arcon stacks, just haven’t found a descent pair to push with yet.

If Karini didn’t have the further than ‘X’ amount of distance requirement it would be better.