I made a mistake and now im lost

hello i bought diablo 3 but i didn’t play the game much i got boosted by a friend and now im kinda lost i tried deleting my character and making a new one but its not working is there a way to restart from scratch just like in world of warcraft? and when i say restart i mean restart from lvl 1…

Play season.
Or start over on other regions.

I see this problem all the time, players asking me for a powerlevel, we disband, then a few minutes later they ask for help with gear. Once your level 70 its difficult to get gear on your own, so if you get help thru powerleveling to 70 you have to make sure the person who is helping you is going to help you with gearing too. Otherwise you just become lost after getting a powerlevel and you dont know how to start farming.

If you truly want to restart I think the best way is to delete your character and start a new one, or just start a new character without deleting. There’s no restarting from level 1 with a seasonal character that is already level 70.

Start a level 1 seasonal character. Also there are numerous resources on the net to help you get started. Icy-veins has some decent advice on how to level up, efficient farming, rifts and things to look for.