I lost all items in stach

Hello, I have just logged to D3, and was trying to rift on monk. I saw that I am missing Lion’s Claw. I checked stash and it is completly empty. In stach I have regular items as well, not just super upgraded seasonal ones.

Can you help me restore my items?

Mateusz

Was this the first time logging in since S27 ended or earlier perhaps? Your previously seasonal characters are now non-seasonal and any seasonal buffs from previous seasons are gone.

So if you were last time playing S27 and the Lion’s Claw was a sanctified item, it was autodeleted when S27 ended.

3 Likes

no they cant, they are lost forever, farm them again, dont be lazy

1 Like

Except, Sanctified items cannot be farmed. Season 27 is over.

However, they could upgrade a Lion’s Claw to Primal once they have enough Primordial Ashes. (But, the Sanctified Powers were Season-only. And they’re gone for good).

In any event, this is NOT a bug.

1 Like

Not all of above is helpful.

I understand that primal items where removed. However I lost all items in Stash, all not just primal. Every single item disappeared. Stash is empty.

I am asking if someone can help restore items in stash, "regular"s, not primal.

Based on your profile I’ll assume you started playing D3 during S27 and all your characters were seasonal back then. When a season ends, the seasonal stash content is “mailed” to non-season (there’s a mail icon in the lower left corner of the screen when stuff is sent to you) and you have have to manually transfer the items from there to your non-season stash. There is however a 30 day time limit to do so after the season ends. If you don’t do this, all those items are autodeleted.

If this is the case, then there’s nothing to be done. All items are gone forever.

1 Like

Actually, the countdown starts only when you first login after the Season ends. See details here:

But yeah, if there is no mail icon in the bottom left corner of the screen when you’re playing in non-season… nothing can be done and the items are lost.

Season 27 ended on 19 Feb 2023.

2 Likes