I just died and trying to figure out what was wrong

My Archon wiz was farming DBs very confortably yesterday, but today out of nowhere, after I exitted archon in the middle of an elite I imeddiatly procced and died (I did another rift before that one without ever proccing and even dropping life below shields). Anything I might have changed and missed looking at my profile?

I can understand that maybe my storm armor wasn´t procced, but even then, my second life should give me more than enough shield to react

Death by a white skeleton apparently

https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Tubs-1911/hero/81157717

edit - did a 90 with this build except using cap crimson instead of sage which just gives me around 35% extra damage reduction, so still I am baffled

Nothing looks completely out of place, but I noticed that your follower has unity and enchanted favor. Do you normally have unity cubed? I suppose if you were missing 50% dr from that and another 35% or so from crimson, that’d definitely be a huge difference.

My follower had unity cubed. But that wasn´t it, I didn´t use unity with any of my archon builds, specially a rift farming build since I usually just jump in public games.

I found the screenshot of my death, and I think it was because the elite was lightning enchanted, and after archon ended I started attacking with a very fast attack speed discharge and maybe it was too much proc damage.