I haven't been in the game for a long time and I can't see m

I bought the game when it first came out and finished it. After a long break, I wanted to go back to the game and play again before Diablo IV, but I can’t see my Diablo III characters. When I connect to the server, there is a level 1 Demon Hunter character and I cannot see my progress.

OK - let see if we can eliminate the most probable causes.

Do you have more than one Diablo III license ? If so, is it possible that your D3 heroes are on a different license on another Battle.Net account ?

If you have only one license of Diablo III, then another possibility is that you are connecting to Battle.Net with the wrong e-mail… one which doesn’t have your Diablo III license on it.

When you look at your Battle.Net App, does it say “Starter Edition” as in the screenshot below:

If it does say “Starter Edition”, then the e-mail you are using to connect to Battle.Net is the wrong one… or perhaps your account was hacked.

Finally, in your other post, you said your DH was on the Europe region. Have you looked in the other regions (Americas and Asia). You can change region by exiting Diablo III and using the globe icon above the Play button (see screenshot below) and re-launching D3 again:

2 Likes