I have Epilepsy, this season is a problem

This is a head basher lol dem dilemmas

Unfortunately, the whole trial & error business model competitively carries on even following launch. I guess there are less incentives to really consider for wider possibilities if you rule in the pay structure of the Diablo games.

I think it was D2 that originally launched with blacked out screens requiring + light radius as an in-game mechanic to make your screen visible centered around your character, which was especially concerning in dungeons, and it was promptly removed. There have always been concerns with epilepsy and induced seizures, but I think there was a serious case of triggered dementia causing psychopathic behavior. I remember back in the day hearing a lot of news spread within my community.

Even heard a significant number of active cult members and satanists tried to play gothic arpgs to get closer to the devil, with the Diablo games being repeatedly brought up.

Think some people even worshiped the games lol

Don’t have epilepsy, but it wouldn’t surprise if I get it from this theme…

I play solo most of the time, but when I do T16 pubs than seeing all these “flashy” elemental effects at once makes me dizzy and after playing for too long I get massive headaches…

1 Like

Don’t necessarily have to suffer from epilepsy in order to become susceptible to the more stress-induced conditions along the lines of neurosis. Some serious cases can result in long-term effects.

I don’t have epilepsy either. But, this Season’s Theme makes me feel like:

← Do not click this button if you're prone to seizures.

Yeah man, you’ll be cruising along through Act 2 singing, “Makin my way downtown walking fast, faces pass, and i’m home bound” piano riff. Then, all of a sudden your screen turns compete black, and gets engulfed in twisters. Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton fly across your screen for the sequel, Twister 2. Then you’re sitting there staring at the screen like Cousin Eddie from Christmas Vacation because you peed your pants and forgot who you were for half an hour.

da-na-na-na-na-na~

White Chicks answered everything

Once you go black, you gonna need a wheelchair

And I wonder if I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by?

Diablo still making money, son!! D4!!!

1 Like