I have a rant to Unload on the Devs

(TLDR: I feel, you will continue to push for the set to be used as far as changing its basic function and turn it into a “mantra set” without the mystic allies. Depriving the players that love pet builds a different class other than Witch Doctor.)

Help me understand:
after a season, you asked some players “why don’t you use the full Inna set?” they answered “the set is too weak”. The set was beefed up.

Then after another season, you asked the players “why don’t you use the full Inna set?” they answered " I don’t care about the mystics standing around". the set spawns mystics during fights now.

Then after another season, you asked some players " why don’t you use the full Inna set?" they answered " the set is too weak". The set is beefed up.

It is the survivorship bias occurring, google "Abraham Wald.

I am guessing that you never asked the ones that use the full Inna set “How can we make The Inna set better?”. I hate how the Inna set “spawns” the mystics now. I liked when the mystic allies were always standing around.

If you didn’t see the pattern: you are Observing players that don’t like “pet builds” and catering to them. I believe you won’t undo the mystic allies spawning during combat changes you made to the previous one where the stood around at all times.