I guess no S18 for me - classic wow!

It looks like Classic WOW is coming on the same week as maybe S18 is released. I will be spending my allotted gaming time to finding those darn zebra hoofs… finding 4 for the quest might only take me 3 days with the old classic drop rates! haha

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know Tae! I’ve been wondering how you were going to spend your free time!

Phew! I can breathe a little easier now with that burden off my mind.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting everyone know you care by commenting on his post.

Phew! I think we can all breathe a little easier now that your mind is unburdened.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to comment on the comment. Phew! Please do not comment further more.

1 Like

How much time is allotted for gaming and by whom?

haha! I guess that seemed pretty self centered of me. But I love playing the seasons and getting the full table done as soon as possible, S17 I had my wings within only 16 hours of the start of the season.

As for how much is allotted gaming, it depends… My job takes up a good portion of my time as well as my 2 kids, dog and wife (not necessarily that order).

1 Like

We have a saying in EVE, as. Long as you avoid wife aggro, you’re good.

Dude, 16 hours isn’t enough time to taste it, let alone savor it. On the plus side, you will have time to play Classic Wow at that rate.