I enjoy Diablo Immortal and only do Mad King runs

DI in nutshell: Don’t play.
Korean mobile games are better try Undecember!!

are you Wyatt Cheng or boddy greed kotick behind that account? because who in the hell would defend DI :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A troll.

12 characters required

only one kind of player would do it

1 Like

I don’t own the game but isn’t after the Skelly King where the paywall starts?

D:$ has a lot more to do in it than D3.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:frog: :fuelpump:

coping

1 Like
3 Likes

There is a soft cap on legendary drops per day on dungeons such as the skeleton king one, yes

1 Like

which is proof Blizzard isnt just trying to throttle the content theyve actually programmed the game to set a limit on loot drops and you can bet a battlepass would magically remove that soft cap

so much for buying from the ingame shop being optional seems to me like their soft cap is a stealth mode designed to nudge players into spending money

Just you kicking around in the kiddie pool playing normal is fun for you. That is not the same as it is for others.

The sad thing is that the core of the game, minus the monetization system is sound. If they remove the caps and give us a way of earning what whales pay real money for, albeit at a slower rate. Which means they give us a way to earn Eternal Orbs just by playing the game. Just have them copy Genshin Impact’s monetization system and marry it with the core of Immortal and the game would be able to make billions of dollars for Blizz as Genshin has already done so for their developer.