I can't stand Vengeance, Akarat's Champion etc

I thought it was stupid too, when I transmoged out my dh gear and vengence just literally just changes everything. It should be reworked into a transparent aura instead.

4 Likes

I think this also could be solved with a legendary item for either each class or just the classes that need it, that has an affix like:

• While you are NOT under the influence of Vengeance, your damage is increased by xx%, your damage taken is reduced by xx% and regenerate xx Hatred per second.

Same for the Barbarian with Wrath of the Berserker or the Necro with Land of the Dead, just with other bonuses and maybe a few other classes…

What’s the point of a “super” ability if you’re still super when it’s not active?

2 Likes

It is a band-aid.

With these “super abilities” it also was not intended that you are super all the time, but rather only use them in specific situations (aka fighting against very tough and strong enemies).

But now, for many builds it is basically mandatory to have them active a 100% of the time, do to how sets and legendaries are designed, so not using them causes you to have a massive disadvantage compared to builds that use these “ultimates”.

If that wouldn’t be the case, I would not suggest to implement this band-aid.

Such a band.aid is probably the best thing that can be done atm to create more build diversity and also to not have the animations of these ultimates imposed on you.

1 Like

The only thing that annoys me to the bone with skills like: Vengeance, Akarat Champion, Archon, Epiphany, Wrath of the Berserker, Big Bad Voodoo and Land of the Dead, Simulacrum is the ridiculous cooldown on them…

Same with all other 60 seconds cooldown “skills”…