I can't join friends party

Greetings,
Me and friend we bought Diablo 2 Prime Evil Edition on Xbox, and we’re started playing with Diablo3, the problem is, we can’t play together, when i send invite or my friend send invite to me, it’s says everytime "there was a problem joining the game”.

So i started investigating that problem, we’re trying hundreds of solution that i found on internet or myself (restarting game, switching “friend only” to “public”, creating and deleting all types of characters, restarting console, re-friends, settings our router, disabled firewall on router, restarting wi-fi, trying enabled uPnP, port forwarding… Nothing helped.) We’re also trying play Forza 5, Minecraft Dungeon, Overcooked, Mortal Kombat, Deep Rock Galactic and these game working fine together. Only Diablo3 have this problem.

I have Xbox Series S, and friend Xbox Series X.

Why is this game so complicated to play online with friends??? I don’t get it, damn.

Did you managed to fix it? Me and my friend bought the D3 Reaper of souls - Ultimate edition few days ago and keep having the same problem. I really like the game but in co-op it would be much more fun

My friend is having a similar problem it says game servers are unavailable

Mommylilith,

Your friend’s issue is not similar to the OP’s issue. The OP and friend are able to log in fine. It’s forming parties that they can’t do.

Your friend can’t log into the game; a completely different issue.

You already have your own thread on this. There isn’t a need to make multiple posts in multiple locations about it.

1 Like