I cant group up with my wife or anyone

I am sure everyone is aware but this season has been ruined I cant play with my wife or friends due to some kind of glitch that continues as off 6:16 PM ET On US Servers 11/24/2019

1 Like

The same “level 0” non-seasonal seasonal character thing? It was hit or miss last season but now I can’t group with anyone either

It’s been going on for a few months now. I’m sure they know. It’s just not a priority.

Yes - Says everyone is on NON Seasonal -

no point to fix the bug just buy a new copy of the game it fixes issue right away

I am also getting that error. My friends are being shown as not playing seasonal even if they are using they new seasonal character. Upon repetidly trying to join sometime they are able, but we can’t change the game settings or change character since that will be blocked due to the game thinking they don’t have a seasonal character.

we’ve tried restarting the game, battle.net, switching who’s inviting who, but it’s always a PITA. Any idea ?

I’ve had some success in countering the bug by leaving the game, switching to a non-seasonal character, then switching back to a seasonal character. The game then seems to recognise that you’re playing a seasonal character and will allow me to invite others, or accept their request. If this doesn’t work for you, get the other people in your party to try it also.

I’m aware this hasn’t worked for everyone but so far even when I’ve encountered this bug, doing this one small thing has been enough. Hope it works for you too.

But they could at least answer something, instead they act like the dont give a damn sh.

Agreed. They have never been good about fixing issues with this game or even basic communication with the player base.

They need to address this and communicate with us on it. It affects everyone and is a pretty severe gameplay issue

They did, twice this weekend at least. They are aware of the bug impacting players where the game does not properly detect seasonal/non seasonal so grouping is impacted.

1 Like