I cant copy my character - invalid license

This would be my first PTR (I bought d2r 2 weeks into s25 start for pc since it came with d3+expansion for free) and my characters in d3 (hard core and softcore) have gr70+ completed got primals on both sides and well over 800 paragons on both sc/hc… so I made a character on ptr (seasonal sader) and played a bit and my buddy said just copy over your characters so you can level up fast. I exited the game and clicked the copy character and it said invalid game license 35005 or something ( dont remember the code) and kicked me out, so some other guy said you have to make a normal character and copy… so I exited that game, made a random non seasonal character, exited game and clicked copy and this time it said cant retrieve character. So i exited the client and reloaded and here im stuck now, cant load characters (not even the one i was playing) and now i cant even try to copy anymore and it tries to load and says it cant and kicks me out

This is why we have stickied threads in the PTR forums…

And, from General Discussion we have…

okay… but i know of 8 people that were able to copy before I tried and after I tried… during the window of time I tried copying was working