How's the first weekend?

Not the strongest start but I did alright. p820-ish. Spent most of the Sunday running 2men FB+zBarb speed 104’s in about 4-5 mins. Got full WR barb setup for GR’s and bounties, got my AoV Sader RGK fully equipped with some “grade A trash gear”. Got my 3 main gems to 95 and got all support gems to 25.

Few observations:

1. FB hits hard, tanky and it’s fast. As a zBarb, I ran Sprint instead of Chain just to keep up.
  2. Reusable parts are going to be a problem this season. First weekend and I already have 2600 DB!
  3. Farming FB set on a Barb or others is easy. Gamble all shards on Orbs, convert all FB off-hands to other set pieces. Play smart, save Reusable parts!
  4. Bah bye, newbs. No more public MM for rifts/grs. You either have a team or play alone whole season. Follower buffs are too valuable.

It was pretty good, i didnt finish the season this past weekend but I did help Prof Song score #1 1050 on the playstation version. I think I will actually break 1k paragon this season, last season i only scored 643 paragon (soft core) and 843ish on hard core

Apparently that achievement point leaderboard is serious business.

Anyway, as far as the first weekend:

Asia, managed to hit #1 on Necro and DH, which is a first for me on opening day. Never took two Rank 1s on season start before.

Europe, I was aiming at trying to take Divinity #1. I know my normal SSF strategy would be about an hour too slow, and I didn’t have another player who knew the strategy, so I had to gamble on a risky 1-70 leveling path. I had a 50/50 shot at getting the item I needed, and I whiffed. So I took it easy.

PS4 start. Honestly, it was disastrous. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. But that’s why there are contingency plans. After that though, it went fairly well.

Not even Paragon 200 yet. Finished Chapter 4 and almost completed 5. Don’t have a “full build” as I am missing weapons and rings for my spintop Barbie. Got to Torment X though so, at least I can try for them easier now.

Thankfully, my Hellfire Amulet gave Nerves of Steel.

Isn’t that interesting.

I was averaging 100 DB per T16 rift, 200 DB if I hit a jelly. Extra “%magic find” just not worth it.