How to turn off Rhykker looking at me @ Launcher?

LoL, I’m not angry at all.
It’s a freakin’ eye sore is all.

In the recent past there have been many images on the Diablo III tab that are not pleasant to look at.

This is what I’m talking about.

I’m going to start Europe SC season 11 am EST tomorrow morning and then come 8pm EST will start America’s HC

Oh I agree that is an eyesore. One of the things I hate about the League launcher is those constant pictures of people staring down at you.
I too would like if there was a way to change the Diablo 3 tab itself.
I just ment not to lash out at Cheetah. (in their post they also included the advice to start the game)

Still got 12 hours to wait for Season. Pfff. At times like this I wish I wasnt terrible at game multitasking so I’d just play something else NP untill then. (I dont play non-seasonal so thats not an option for me)

2 Likes

I agree. I don’t mind if humans are pictured in the client.

But, it’s just the way he is looking at me/us. Bad pose? Bad lighting? Bad grooming? That smirk? I don’t know. I can’t explain it. There is just something odd about that face.

And I always have the D3 showing on the blizz client on my primary monitor, with the secondary showing twitch… Now I can’t have D3 showing because of this.

Holy fudge.

2 Likes

+1
I don’t want to see his face too.

5 Likes

Find elites named Rhykker in the game and kill them all. :smiling_imp:

That’s the only entertainment I’ll ever get from Rhykker.

6 Likes

Watch out for the nomad ones, all over the place. :yum:

1 Like

He does have a point though. Rhykker is downright creepy in that pic. Perhaps he should have done a Perculia 2019 and gone with the face hidden behind the stein. :wink:

Could be worse though. He could be using the pose Quin69 uses for his twitter avatar. I actually ended up just unfollowing him purely because seeing that in my feed both grossed me out and freaked me out.

3 Likes

Reminds me of portraits where the eyes are centered so it’s like your being watched. I linked the article so you could see it is that way.

https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/23321072/inside-look-season-20s-new-sets-featuring-rhykker-3-12-2020

1 Like

I don’t know why is Blizzard keeps promoting Rhykker when he doesn’t even like Diablo 3 that much.

Blizzard should have promoting someone who actually like playing D3 such as Raxxanterax. This guy have been keep releasing a lot of D3 related video during the entire S19.

10 Likes

yeah, Rhykker’s guides arent good.

We need sVr’s guides or Rob’s.

4 Likes

Its too bad I Activision turned these forms into a hug box that does not allow down voting. You would be in the negative ratings for that snarky response if that was still allowed. Way to talk to your customers. :roll_eyes: Blizzard is just a name these days, the company that I grew up loving is dead replaced by a massively greedy and out of touch one run by non gamers.

6 Likes

We’re not her customers, we’re Blizzard’s customers. MissCheetah isn’t employed by Blizzard in any form. She’s just another player like you or me, only with a different hex value for her text.

2 Likes

She is likely employed to moderate the forms so that’s good enough for me.

1 Like

He does have this stare like you just told him something kinky and he likes it.

3 Likes

Here’s another way to get rid of the dumb ads and telemetry.
Edit your ‘hosts’ file and add the following:

127.0.0.1 content-ui.battle.net
127.0.0.1 telemetry-in.battle.net
127.0.0.1 images.blz-contentstack.com
127.0.0.1 bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net

Kills all the dumb “news” and garbage in the launcher.

1 Like

Nope. MVPs have zero moderation powers. In fact, the only default “ability” they have that others initially do not have when first starting to post to the new Discourse enabled fora is trust level 3, which allows for linking to any site without having to use encapsulating characters like this.

Most of the MVPs don’t even want moderation power. It’s a can of worms they’d rather let someone else deal with.

5 Likes

dawnload russian client
we still have season 17 start information in game site and no rykker

2 Likes

Why would you not want Rhykkers dreamy eyes looking at you… best feature to date to be fair. warm fuzzy feeling :rofl:

I guess this is a US English issue, as I’m not seeing Rhykker in my English UK launcher.

What did Dutch say to the Predator when it removed its mask?

That’s why.

4 Likes