How to play railment set and how high this build can go?

i try playing railment with dashing strike as main skill since it have big number buff (60.000 x)
but…i cant see the dmg come out XD did i do something wrong ? i cast generator first then when the dashign strike button flash i start to hit enemy with it …but the enemy only got tickle by it

even after using dashing strike weapon which give me 100 % dmg/hit up to 5 times dashing strike, the enemy still not looking hurt at all XD how the hell this set work ?

60.000x … this is the biggest multiplier i ever see compare to other set

once again sorry for my bad english

It is the other way around. you dash every 6 seconds, to increase the damage of your generator-skill.

i know the generator one, but what i try to use the dashing one, the number they put in this skill really pick my curiosity , if the purpose only for generator, they should not put the big number like 60.000 x before dashing strike damage :thinking:

It sounds better as it is.
But if you don´t know how to Build it.

Here the old God Monk, back out of 2016
But don´t expact, that you would get even near as far as with the Generator, wich is already one of the lowest Builds.

Or do you intend to do some any% speedruns ?

than you should look at this.
and at GDQ - games done quick

1 Like

There is your misconception about Raiment set. The Generator buff after using Dashing Strike is a multiplier. The Dashing Strike “buff” after using a generator is a change to the damage of Dashing Strike. The generator buff is effectively a 305x multiplier (5x from 2 piece and 61x from 6 piece). The Dashing Strike buff is effectively a 162x multiplier (370% weapon damage changed to 60,000% weapon damage). There are not many DS multipliers available besides Fleshrake (up to 5x). Generators have both halves of the ShenLong bonus (4.5x and 5x depending on your current Spirit pool) plus Depth Diggers 2x and the Simplicity Strength gem 1.7x or so.

The TL,DR is that DS build just doesn’t have the multipliers to make it anything other than a Torment farming and low GR speed build. Not to mention that EVERY version of a Raiment build (DS or Generator) is a tad squishy and needs very high paragon in order to have the toughness to survive via dumping points into Vitality. Most players who effectively use Raiment have 4000+ paragon.

1 Like

balbero : interesting video :wink: i never saw monk move like tat tq 4 the video,

khord : aw i am so disappointed :unamused: but tq 4 ur explanation, i am still not familiar with the different between those multiplier but i guess a started to understand a little bit about it from ur explanation

tq 4 all the answer guys :relaxed:

If you’re interested in a Raiment DS push build you can have a look at my profile.

Best I’ve managed at my paragon is a GR85. There just isn’t enough damage in the build to go higher. You have to sacrifice rolls on items to stack CDR and RCR at the detriment of CHC and CHD.

The fun factor is definitely up there and worth it if you’re willing to invest, though. :smiley:

tq 4 sharing ur built :grinning: