How to keep up wraith with Valor Heavy Fury Build

Hey, I am fairly new to crusader and trying to understand this build. I play HC mode so trying to play it without dying lol. I have tried to copy the top players builds but have made some changes for survivability, but my main question is regarding not running out of wraith.

So top players use Pig Sticker + Law of Valor attack speed buff rune. I assume they group a bunch of mobs together and then attack as much as possible to kill them off and move on. But the thing for me is I run my wraith bar low fairly quickly. And I can see how if they group mobs up quickly they can keep their fury up with hitting a bunch of mobs with fists of heavens. But how do they keep it up fighting a rift guardian?

The top Crusader on HC right now did a 110 in like 6 mins with the normal build although he put an Aquila Curiass in his cube. Which I like that idea since it greatly increases your toughness. But once I get to the rift guardian my wraith starts to drop really quick and I have to spam firsts of heavens and just chill while my wraith bar goes back up. I decided to throw Darklight into my cube for now just so I have more wraith regeneration… lol.

I did do a GR 101 last night which landed me top 10 on HC season sader ladder (LOL). No one playing sader right now HC side for whatever reason lol. But still I can see the damage this build offers but holy hell I am constantly afraid for my life. Even with Aquilla I can be hit super hard at any moment and with Akarat’s Champion not being at 100% cool down it makes it tough to not pop passive once in awhile.

Anyways just looking for some advice on the build. My gear is still fairly trash and I am still getting used to the build but any advice from some experienced crusader players would be greatly appreciated!