How to fix Teleport?

Diablo 3’s teleport works similar only if you have the legendary effect, Aether Walker, active. You’re able to teleport just about anywhere and through most walls. That said, you’re only able to teleport through walls if there’s an opening of some kind (Like an opened door). For example, within the jailer’s area, you’re unable to teleport through the bars until the cell door that’s connected to the corresponding bars been opened.

1 Like

Was just talking about the wiz/sorc. I’m all for mobility skills for other classes.

Thanks for this, I thought I was alone :slight_smile:
Personaly I would prefer charges just like the monks dash.
Instead of 2 though I would like to see 3 by default. It is a wizard after all.
The runes now.
Wormhole increase the charge by one.
Reversal should give us the option Aetherwaöker does. Energy instead of charges!

2 Likes

That was my thought as well!

That is a good idea!
Maybe Aetherwalker could give Teleport the Save Passage Rune and increase its effect by 100% so that it lasts 10 seconds and gives 50% damage reduction.
Maybe on top of that it could increase all your damage by 150-200% after you used Teleport for the same duration (10 seconds).

2 Likes

:slight_smile: @Clueso
Sorry for the repetition.
I like all the ideas posted, to be honest I doubt that the devs will allow teleport to become so “aggressive”, but who knows.

No question Reversal is Trash.

I think Reversal should be called “Phase Shift” and leave an Energy Twister from where you teleport from.

teleport is woeful and in desperate need of fixing, like many things in this game.

2 Likes