How to Fix Bounties

hello , i’m sorry but talk for yourself only please .

i like do bounties when i have just a little play time .
you can do them at each lvl while upping in season.
drops materials ( and i think it’s a good thing to have materials froù each act )

When people says : WE all , they only think by themselves and their friends .
i’m not one of them so don’t talk for me .

A quite simple fix for multiple problems with bounties (solo play is disincentivized, public bounties are plagued with bots and leechers, no one really wants to do them) is to diversify the benefits. For example:

Act 1: mats
Act 2: death breaths and souls
Act 3: bounty-only legendaries
Act 4: veiled crystals/ arcane dust/ reusable parts
Act 5: whatever like shards, ramaladni, experience, certain bounty legendaries etc

I’m not putting rift keys otherwise there would be no need for normal rifts. All acts are nice to do, especially in seasons. For example, 300 of each material would be a good reward for T16 A4. This way, solo players can run whatever and whenever they want while team play will still have an advantage if you want mats + materials for example.

1 Like

You will become. You still haven’t realized it. It takes time.

No.

People complain about endless rift grinding all the time too, and the game mode where you can do something different all the time gets hated?

Fun fact - what they announced for D4 end game “do things in different parts of the map” sounds very much like bounties to me.

Oh, and bounties are supposed to be done in 4 player games. I find them fun that way. With the occasional rainbow level thrown in as a bonus.

2 Likes

The bounty I hate the most is killing all enemies on level 2.

Its aggravating specially if the location of the dungeon is at the edge of the map like the ones in Act 5.

1 Like

How to make bounties more enjoyable:

1. Remove bounties that require a full clear on second level of a dungeon.
  2. Reduce the number of bounties required for reward to 4.
  3. Add more bounties per act so that you can choose the ones you like the most.
  4. Shrine and Chest bounties need more options instead of just 5 waves / 100 enemies: kill a boss / an elite pack / 12 enemies fast.

i know how: make materials drop in rifts/greater rifts lol

1 Like

True statement, don’t mind doing them for something different and productive but when bounts take forever… They take. Foreverrrrrr… But when they’re quick and one would want to keep going, everyone goes their separate ways :fearful:

Vidian. I get that one every time I go to do Act II. (80% of the time at least)

If yyou can belive a few years back they actually HAD double bounty drops for like a month or something…then took it away cause we had to much fun…aahh the good times…that was fun

1 Like

It was the theme for Season 15, Boon of the Horadrim. 2 Horadric caches dropped instead of 1. Nothing was taken away ‘cause we had too much fun’ - it was meant to last for duration of the season only, like all season themes.

It would be nice, however, if they increased bounty mats to double the current amounts. Or to lower mats needed for reforging.

1 Like

sorry for you , you know NOTHING about me and what i love or hate .

So , next time , speak for you and your friends but don’t try to put the entire community in the same bag .

No one can speak for one other if he doesn’t know perfectly this other .

Good GAME to all ( yes D3 is a game )

Spoilers

But I know about the people loving bounties -> they eventually start hating them. That’s your future in the game.

STOP with your young answers , my sons tried when they had 6 or 7 years old .

Talk with others if you want but don’t try to push me on the limits .

Godd day .

I am not trying anything. I am just stating what your future is as a player. Is that against some rules or something? Why the hating?

You know nothing about me :
How old i am
What’s my job
What’s my history
What’s my health
What’s my future
What i love when i play a game

I don’t know you and i won’t say you’re right or wrong on your playtime , future in the game or something else .

I just talk about what I think about a subject .
But when i read your answers about me , i have two choices and i will take the second now so you can say what you want about me ,it’s the last message i have to say to you .

Good game .

Peoples’ viewpoints change with time. That’s part of how this world works. We evolve. It happens to some faster than other.

The natural evolution of player’s attitude about bounties in D3 is this one:
Bounties are cool, because they give mats -> Bounties are boring, because they are always the same

Once a players makes all bounties and gets familiar with them he starts to hate these. This is a natural process since the activity itself doesn’t offer any more unknown variables and no matter how big the reward in these, the player would consider them boring.