How to do Heaven's Fury Animation Cancel?

Hey guys, I’d noticed, that some PC players are cancelling Heaven’s Fury Animation on Crusader by Force Move option.

What happens is they can move between Heaven’s Fury cast’s, so they cancel the final animation > move > cast another Heaven’s Fury in less time.

Unfortnly, seems like I cant reproduce the same on console!

So I wanna know, if someone here knows how to do that in console, because I’ve try it so much, but I’ve got no results.

Please help me!! Thanks!

To the best of my knowledge, we cannot perform this specific animation cancel. There is a way to cancel the animation of some skills, but unfortunately it also cancels the actual use of the skill as well. Example is the new TR monk build. The build only gives you a damage bonus while channeling tempest rush. The actual dmg we do is with the flurry rune that only discharges dmg the moment we stop channeling. This is problematic as we tend to lose the 6 piece bonus dmg buff alot of the time and our attempted attack is a dud. There is a work around that allows us to more consistently get the dmg bonus to our flurry discharge. We bind the TR skill to the right trigger, then bind cylone strike to any push button. While channeling TR we quickly tap the cyclone button which causes an interruption to the TR channel, but because we just tapped the cyclone button while still holding the right trigger, the game thinks we are still channeling and goes right back to channeling TR. The result is we get the interrupt and get an animation cancel on cyclone, but cyclone strike doesn’t actually go off. This will not likely work for what you are trying to do with the sader, as you want the Jaf attack to actually happen. Might give it a go though.

Ah stutter stepping…it is making the sader very powerful on PC and needs patched.

We cannot do it on console…or is very difficult to do.

Unfortunately, they will likely just nerf the set/dmg bonuses instead of fixing the stutter step/animation cancel exploit.