How to complete Season 19

I am unable to progress Chapter 6 Champion can anyone tell me what to do with wizard and how complete later chapters.

You need to complete the previous chapters in order to complete the current one.

I completed previous chapters 1 to 5 for me its not possible to complete champion did anyone complete in season 19 with wizard?

What objective are you having problem with? You need to provide more information if you want people to help you.

Need more information to give any feedback. What, exactly, are you having difficulties with?

I completed two objectives of season 19 chapter 6 champion difficulties I am facing through is that reward set I got Tal rasha from chapter 1 to 4 is not good enough to complete nephalem rift within 6 minutes on Torment 10.

There are speed farming builds for pretty much any set. You just need to get some better gear too.

Are you stopping to pick up loot? If so, there is your problem. The timer starts the second you open the rift and doesn’t stop until you talk to Orek. Run through as fast as you can, ignore trash mobs as much as possible, concentrate on elites, DON’T PICK UP LOOT!!!, kill RG, port to town, talk to Orek, done. After talking to him then step back thru portal (you have 30 seconds), pick up RG loot.

Only thing to pick up (along the way) is if a primal drops.

p.s. You don’t have to use the free set you got. You can use any gear you wish.

p.p.s. The rift layout will play a large part also. Best done in large, open area maps (Haunted Woods, Battlefields of Eternity, Desolate Sands, etc…). Don’t even try if you get Ruins of Corvus, Sewers or Barracks.

2 Likes

And the Greater Rift Keystones that may drop. (30 seconds should be long enough to pick up much more than that).  

Edited my post about the Primals - pick them up along the way if they drop is what I meant originally. Pick up keystones and any other loot laying in the area that you can get to before rift closes and kicks you out.

I can’t see your profile, looks like it hasn’t updated properly.

You can complete the entire season journey with Tal’s set if you have the right gear. A Tal’s Frozen Orb build with Aether Walker will have no problems working through the season journey. You could also do it with a meteor build, but you can’t work in Aether Walker with meteors unless you give up a big damage multiplier, so personally I’d recommend Frozen Orb as it can move faster without losing damage. That’s helpful for the speed objectives like the timed rifts.

There’s a few different variants of the Tal’s Frozen Orb build. Here’s one with Captain Crimson’s and Aughild’s, might be a bit easier to put together since you can craft some of the pieces: https://www.d3planner.com/379691172

The basic idea is Tal’s set, Aether Walker + Unstable Scepter (wear one, cube the other), Triumvirate, Shame of Delsere (to generate Arcane Power), and Halo of Karini (for toughness). You can swap out the shoulders, bracers, belt, boots, and other ring depending on how you want to set it up. But that version with the crafted items I linked might be a good place to start.

Alternatively, you could switch to a Vyr’s build. That will take some more time to gear as it requires a number of specific items (Vyr’s set, Chantodo’s set, the Swami, Fazula’s belt, Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac and/or Messerschmidt’s Reaver, plenty of CDR rolls).

There is certainly something odd about the Profile. It appears as if there are no active heroes and the highest completed was a Wizard at lvl 60(P4) as if no ROS.
Are you on a console?

His character is on the korean server:

https://kr.diablo3.com/ko/profile/MKVNKR-1392/hero/79042478

1 Like

Thanks for the help I will farm for better loot.