How quickly things are forgotten - Solo Greater Rift Summary Per Class

DH RGK is in line with the other non-Thorns RGKs in terms of damage, except that Thorns RGK is ridiculous against several bosses.

Against the best bosses, DH RGK is not a “little” weaker, it’s a LOT weaker.

The issue is that Thorns RGK is out of line against Blighter, Bloodmaw, Perdition, Erethon, etc. Particularly Blighter which is under 1m kill in 150 against most bosses.

If Blizz is going to bring DH, Sader, Necro Lancer, Command Skeleton, or Witch Doctor RGK to the same level as Thorns, you’re talking about 1-2min kills on 150 average, for all RGKs. This would bring them all in line with eachother even if you don’t have Blighter.

I don’t care which direction Blizzard takes on RGKs, just pointing out the facts and discrepancies.

1 Like

I think you make mistakes and too many of them.
Did you read up on what people actually replies to you or just blatantly ignores that part?

You cannot “just” take numbers and make a list and say “there you go. There is the difference”. That’s not really how it works and you keep believing so, hence why I ask if you read up on stuff like you were told to, to understand why you are mistaken and why you can’t come here typing “I proved others wrong in saying Barbarians are the worst class”. That is simply bashing on others knowing the same bip you do and still knows more than you, cause they comprehend stuff on top of that.

What do you think? Is this analysis bull as you like to say?

1 Like

Yes, this is bull. Read the reply and answer to the questions you were given before replying to make your quota of posts for today in your forum gameplay.

Barb will be RGK with executioner axe in cube :). Group with DH, Crusader and other boss killers in party will get closer to META setup.

Nothing will beat Necro on Blighter. But, if on average something else has a better success rate in 150s that will be used most of time.

Thanks for the answer. I will take a hiatus from this thread until Saturday night. I’ll edit this post then or make a new post. You have confirmed for me something that I suspected.

1 Like

I’m sorry who the h*** are you to tell people how to play?
‘Sorry your class has been crap for 18 months, AdApT yOu NoOb, durr hurr’
It is the developer’s responsibility to make the entire game enjoyable. There can be an ebb and flow but if data shows certain aspects of the game to be lacking then it should be addressed.

Can’t say likewise, since you refuse to reply to peoples questions.
On top of that, I know you are going to post a lot in here still. Like others have noticed. You don’t even care if you are wrong.
It’s like you try a bit, but then come to a stop. Just keeps rambling on, without actually knowing or reading what people write or ask you.

Keep making posts and keep ignoring peoples answers, you can be seen in this thread, admitting these numbers are not entirely correct, given paragon levels and so on. You were proven wrong by taking up previous seasons. Cause they don’t matter in a game, that does not go back in time with previous patches.
You were proven wrong in other threads about the Barbarian class.
You were proven wrong in many things on here.
I really don’t care anymore, cause you ignore simple facts. You ignore posts, ask about something you already was given answers to.
You keep making up posts that is outright wrong in any level.

The game has certainly changed and yet, oddly, feels neglected. It is clear that there will be little code written to fix skills, but number changes are not that difficult. As far as DH goes, remember that one season that we tried to sneak in the meta with zdps? We were actually viable for about 2 weeks. They nerfed wolf call and mark for death into the ground, making additive and not multiplicative. Devastating to solo players and sufficient to remove us from the meta. Currently, these nerfs are still in play, but really should be removed as the numbers are no longer relevant. While adapting is always good advice, suggesting simple number adjustments, removing old and no longer relevant nerfs is a modest request. In most cases, number changes can balance class performance so players can play the class they prefer. In the mean time, playing multiple classes is the only answer and likely the only answer we will ever get.

3 Likes

This entire thread is hilarious. I’m honestly surprised it hasn’t been locked yet.

3 Likes

Couldnt agree more Foamy my man.

Lock it, chain it and send it to Davey Jones.

Hey chief accept my friend request please thanks!

Agree completely that there are high yield changes they can make with simple tweaks.

No one is forcing you to play. Give your feedback and then either poo or get off the pot.

If they don’t respond or do your bidding, who are you to dictate what they do? Your power is in your wallet.

Don’t buy blizzards ip anymore.

Hey man, I get it. I’ve been on both sides of the fence. At a certain point, you either walk away or you just take it and move on.

Which will you be?

My white albatross is the stash space.

I’m bent over and getting it right now… Lol

1 Like

These are top 10 clears averaged. What we are saying, you cannot average different GRs.

However, you could grab data at each GR level from 120 to 130 and average each GR clear and make 10 data points for each class. Then you could compare these numbers and it would make more sense.

Further you could make it a weighted average between every gr clear in order to show how much worse barb clears are. This way you could consider the amount of people clearing the compared GRs. That would be just one point though as it excludes the majority of average players. Definitely not a ground to give buff numbers. Real numbers may need to be at least +5gr to what you find from here.

Further to my comment, as you include all 1st 1000 data and calculate weighted average of every GR, it is going to present a grimmer result for barb. Top 10 is neither approximate nor accurate. It is irrelevant.

There’s still issues with a system like that, since not all are trying their hardest to push the LB, and not all classes are of an equal population,meaning more people are competing for a LB spot, so the lower number gets raised a bit. I know, it’s not easy getting those numbers either, but it’s something to take into account.

Still, having the average top 10,you have a clearer view of the top potential of the class. Even with that, yes barb and monk are ranked last, their high average, is lower than the rest of the pack.

And yes, those numbers aren’t precise, but counting all 1000 aren’t either.

Nevertheless, barb is far below the top, and needs a damage buff.

LFG: 3 DD Barbs LF1M zDPS DH / Wiz GR150+

I personally think that the above table provides a reasonable, albeit imperfect assessment of difference in solo class balance.

:question: Do others agree that it is reasonable (but imperfect) approximation of difference in class balance or are the methods/calculation used to derive this table so fatally flawed that these results should be considered invalid?:question:

To date, Roidraged has called this table “bull”. Prokhan argues that table results were miscalculated and inherently flawed as one can not gauge class power based on averaging greater rift clears (due to each greater rift having an exponential 17% increase in monster hp), the top 10 clears are not representative of class power as a whole, and it does not take into consideration other key variable such as paragon levels.

1 Like

Nothing can be perfectly balanced and calculated, because we know for a fact that these clears are different from the get go, everyone is not at the same paragon, rift layout, gear stats etc etc.

So as imperfect as it is, it’s also as accurate as any other suggested. This is why I dont agree with the others, cause even their own lists are as imperfect as this.

3 Likes

As Rashiel wrote. Why are you so hung up about wanting your socalled list to shine Micro?